Re: Hispanic Leaders Brag About Anti-White Hate, Racism

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by arminius, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. arminius

    arminius Guest

    "Antimulticulture" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hispanic Leaders Brag About Anti-White Hate, Racism
    > http://www.rense.com/general70/ana.htm
    > 4-13-06

    out!
    > We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you.
    > Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.
    > Through love of having children, we are going to take over." -- Augustin
    > Cebada, Brown Berets
    >
    > "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental
    > institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them

    over.
    > We are here to stay." -- Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Councilman
    >
    > "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies.

    They
    > are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are
    > shitting in their pants with fear. I love it!" -- Professor Jose Angel
    > Gutierrez, University of Texas
    >
    > "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to
    > non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California." -- Art
    > Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party
    >
    > "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that

    are
    > becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of
    > people are saying, 'I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to

    pay
    > them back.'" -- Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor
    >
    > "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't
    > like it should leave." -- Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic
    > Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and
    > Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of
    > Freedom by President Bill Clinton
    >
    > "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California." -- Jose
    > Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General
    >
    > "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by
    > Latinos." -- Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University
    >
    > "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the
    > jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." -- Excelsior, the
    > national newspaper of Mexico
    >
    > Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we
    > could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are
    > mainstream Mexican leaders. THE U.S. VS MEXICO
    >
    > On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the
    > Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even

    though
    > most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and

    U.S.
    > flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the
    > U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon.
    > Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match.
    > The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful
    > experience I have ever had in this profession."
    >
    > Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European
    > countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education,
    > and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial
    > privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate
    > here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for
    > Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S.
    > Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic
    > senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for
    > Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen
    > Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they
    > believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They
    > have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.
    >
    > Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and
    > third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some

    examples
    > are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many
    > more.
    >
    > DID YOU KNOW?
    >
    > Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the
    > defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that
    > Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the

    U.S.
    > in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange
    > County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which
    > are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?
    >
    > According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years
    > after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are
    > still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street
    > Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials

    as
    > stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the

    country
    > faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.
    >
    > Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher

    who
    > spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers

    in
    > classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and
    > motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning
    > materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer
    > words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."
    >
    > WHEN I WAS YOUNG
    >
    > When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that

    came
    > through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to

    breath
    > free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here
    > with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They

    demand
    > special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that
    > glorify their culture.
    >
    > HOW CAN YOU HELP?
    >
    > Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would
    > be even better. Help us get the word out.
    >
    > Organizations working to save America -
    >
    > www.NumbersUSA.com www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ;
    > www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com. Also, check out www.alipac.us at 1

    866

    www.vasquezforidaho.org
    > ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ;
    > www.immigrationwatchcanada.com ;www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ;
    > www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com

    Monday the decrepit US Senate reconvenes. "Boobs" Kennedy and "Crash" McCain
    will again push for their wimped-out unworkable "Guest Worker" joke. Email
    your Senator and object. Without first securing the border no worker plan is
    valid.

    Hank