Re: Hiya me E-friends - Bit of shocking news I just got today ;-(

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dr Zen, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Dr Zen

    Dr Zen Guest

    "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]>
    wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    >> Hey folks,
    >> I just got some shock news this late afternoon - I have

    >been
    >> made redundant - the company has gone under, we are all out of a job as of
    >> Monday next,

    Sorry to hear it, Shaun. I've been canned more than once. It's a
    terrible thing. I hope you are gainfully employed soonest.
    --

    Dr Zen
    Bandits with planes and Moors,

    Jackals that the jackals would despise,
    stones that the dry thistle would bite on and spit out,
    vipers that the vipers would abominate!
    http://gollyg.blogspot.com

    Tags:

  2. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Dr Zen wrote:
    > "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    >
    >>>Hey folks,
    >>> I just got some shock news this late afternoon - I have

    >>been
    >>
    >>>made redundant - the company has gone under, we are all out of a job as of
    >>>Monday next,

    > Sorry to hear it, Shaun. I've been canned more than once. It's a
    > terrible thing. I hope you are gainfully employed soonest.
    > --
    >
    > Dr Zen
    > Bandits with planes and Moors,
    > bandits with finger-rings and duchesses,
    > bandits with black friars spattering blessings
    > came through the sky to kill children
    > and the blood of children ran through the streets
    > without fuss, like children's blood.
    >
    > Jackals that the jackals would despise,
    > stones that the dry thistle would bite on and spit out,
    > vipers that the vipers would abominate!
    > http://gollyg.blogspot.com

    Canned crabmeat?

    Rob ;-)

  3. Ray Haddad

    Ray Haddad Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:56:23 +1000, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
    and Dr Zen <[email protected]> instead replied:

    >I've been canned more than once.

    Really? How surprising.
    --
    Ray