Re: Holy Fatman!

Steven Bornfeld

Guest
Bill C wrote:
> Check this out! The dude looks like he thinks he looks good! I'm not
> close to that, but there's no way in hell you're gonna see my fat ass
> like that.
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1499143,00.html
> Bill C

That's just mean!
OTOH, there is this young girl who teaches at my daughter's dance
school. She was grossly obese, but was an avid swimmer and dancer. I
could scarcely imagine the stress going on point with this kind of
weight, but she moved amazingly well. Just in case you think I'm some
kind of nice guy, I'll admit that the scene in Fantasia with the dancing
hippos came to mind.
She recently had bariatric surgery, and has already lost maybe 100 lbs.
I think she's going to be some kinda monster athlete if she wants to.
I read an article on patients who'd had bariatric surgery and how they
tended to explode out of chairs when standing up, as they were used to
really having to hurl their heft up.

Steve

--
Cut the nonsense to reply