Re: Holy Fatman!

k.papai wrote:
> I just love these OP OT posts.
> YUCK!!
>
> WTFDTHTDWBR?

Not bike racing, but there are lots of people here interested in
massive Fatties. ****, when we stick to bike racing it's just doping,
is Lance an asshole, how fat Ulrich is, and who's the biggest asshole
here in the states that's racing. Then there's the dreaded Helmet
thread. Same **** for years. Gets old after a while, especially
especially when nothing really new and earthshaking is happening.
Good old rbr tradition, making fun of fatties.
Bill C

On 13 Jun 2005 13:16:03 -0700, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

>k.papai wrote:
>> I just love these OP OT posts.
>> YUCK!!
>>
>> WTFDTHTDWBR?

> Not bike racing, but there are lots of people here interested in
>massive Fatties. ****, when we stick to bike racing it's just doping,
>is Lance an asshole, how fat Ulrich is, and who's the biggest asshole
>here in the states that's racing. Then there's the dreaded Helmet
>thread. Same **** for years. Gets old after a while, especially
>especially when nothing really new and earthshaking is happening.
> Good old rbr tradition, making fun of fatties.
>Bill C

I know a lady with a stomach like that. She goes to the same gym I
do. She comes in, spends about two hours and leaves. That whole time
all she does is go from machine to machine and talk to others, never
using any of the equipment. What is she talking about? How going to
the gym just isn't helping her lose any weight, even though she spends
all that time there.