Bjay said:Its gone crazy, is there anyway I can reset it ?
www.pursuit-performance.com.au has a Polar support forum that will
answer this question and then there's google groups..
hippy
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Bjay said:Its gone crazy, is there anyway I can reset it ?
www.pursuit-performance.com.au has a Polar support forum that will
answer this question and then there's google groups..
hippy
quote='hippy'Bjay said:Its gone crazy, is there anyway I can reset it ?
www.pursuit-performance.com.au has a Polar support forum that will
answer this question and then there's google groups..
hippy[/QUOTE]
what model do you have?
i have a 520 and there is a little inset switch on the right hand side between the two buttons.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.