Re: How do you find time for N miles a day?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Roy Owen, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. Roy Owen

    Roy Owen Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I work 6 days a week with a commute that means I don't get home until 6pm.
    > How do you all find time for these "N miles a day" rides? Get up super
    > early? Go out as soon as you get home? And where do you typically go out
    > to cycle? I'm into cycling on roads and other paved surfaces if that makes
    > a difference.

    I you want to do a thing, making the time for it is not a problem. How
    do people find the time and money to spend 5 hours in a bar every night?
    IMHO cycling is cheaper and better for you.

    --
    Roy Owen

    Keep the leather side up,
    and the rubber side down.