Re: How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> news:[email protected]:

>> [...]
>>>
>>> These guys can do anything they damn well please, as you can too.
>>>
>>> It is you, who needs to desperately stop defending Vandy, he is
>>> capible of doing this by him self.

>> I am not so much defending Vandeman as I am attacking Curtiss for
>> being such an all-around jackass. You are right on the edge of falling
>> into that category yourself. Please put your brain into gear before
>> you post.
>>

> You are a self-admitted asshole and jackass. Why would you need to attack
> anyone for those same traits?
>
> I don't not care which 'category' you put me in, I do not care about you
> and your silly opinion

That is good that you do not care because I certainly don't either, not
about you and not about these freaking newsgroups. I have decided you are
not capable of putting whatever little brain you have into gear and so I
shall henceforth lump you in with Curtiss - who as has ever proven himself
an asshole of the first magnitude when he gets off his boilerplate nonsense.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>>> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I am not so much defending Vandeman as I am attacking Curtiss for
>>> being such an all-around jackass. You are right on the edge of
>>> falling into that category yourself. Please put your brain into gear
>>> before you post.
>>>

>> You are a self-admitted asshole and jackass. Why would you need to
>> attack anyone for those same traits?
>>
>> I don't not care which 'category' you put me in, I do not care about
>> you and your silly opinion

> That is good that you do not care because I certainly don't either,
> not about you and not about these freaking newsgroups. I have decided
> you are not capable of putting whatever little brain you have into
> gear and so I shall henceforth lump you in with Curtiss - who as has
> ever proven himself an asshole of the first magnitude when he gets off
> his boilerplate nonsense.

If you don't care about the newsgroups, why do you continue to post to
them? Why is that bright boy?? We don't want you here, and you don't
care about them. Please go away.

Thank you for putting me in the same category as Curtiss, I can see from
his posts, he is a highly intelligent man with a sense on self.

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

[...]
>> That is good that you do not care because I certainly don't either,
>> not about you and not about these freaking newsgroups. I have decided
>> you are not capable of putting whatever little brain you have into
>> gear and so I shall henceforth lump you in with Curtiss - who has
>> ever proven himself an asshole of the first magnitude when he gets off
>> his boilerplate nonsense.

> If you don't care about the newsgroups, why do you continue to post to
> them? Why is that bright boy?? We don't want you here, and you don't
> care about them. Please go away.

Yes, I am going back to ARBR where the idiots, assholes and morons to be
found there are not down to your low level.

> Thank you for putting me in the same category as Curtiss, I can see from
> his posts, he is a highly intelligent man with a sense on self.

You and Curtiss are both one note Johnnies who do nothing but leech off of
Vandeman like the blood sucking parasites that you are. I have never
encountered two bigger dummies on Usenet.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"di" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>Jobs are for workers (slaves) like you, not for Gods like me!

>I retired at the ripe old age of 30, but I don't expect you would know
>anything at all about how the other half lives.

Hard for a god to retire if he's never had a job.

Most of my god's are better at keeping their story straight.

Yawn.

Chris Neary
[email protected]

"Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever,
you keep talking." - Hank Hill (King of the Hill)

"Chris Neary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[newsgroups altered]

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"di" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>>>

>>Jobs are for workers (slaves) like you, not for Gods like me!

>>I retired at the ripe old age of 30, but I don't expect you would know
>>anything at all about how the other half lives.

> Hard for a god to retire if he's never had a job.
>
> Most of my god's are better at keeping their story straight.

You do not have to work at a job forever and a day in order to know what
work is like. A few years were more than enough for me. But men in all ages
will make a virtue out of a necessity That is all work is and all it ever
was.

By the way, I am convinced that women are better workers than men can ever
hope to be. It is really not fair to make men and women compete with one
another in the realm of work. Women are just naturally drudges and work is
what their miserable lives are all about. If work doesn't exist for them,
they will invent it.

Men are just naturally sloths and hate all work. We men like to play in the
sun and laze about like slugs. Left to ourselves, we would only go to war
and delight in murdering one another. Where do you think all the misery in
the world comes from? It comes from the male, not the female (who is too
busy working).