Re: how long should a fork hold air pressure?

Shaun aRe

Guest
"Reyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Shawn <sdotcurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote:
>
> > Reyd wrote:
> > > My fork seems to hold it for about 6 hours, and its almost brand

new(had
> > > it for a couple days)
> > > I did ride for 4 or 5 hours, but I've had to pump it back up to

pressure
> > > each time I want to ride.

> > Weeks, many rides, in my experience. Did the shop you bought it from
> > tell you differently?
> >
> > Shawn

> no, they said it was weird for it to lose air that fast, but they didn't
> actually say how fast it should lose air.

It really shouldn't (so you'd notice) - the reason they call 'em 'seals' is
'cos that's what they're supposed to do - I'd expect no loss of noticeable
pressure in at least a couple months or so...

Shaun aRe