Re: How many bents are in your neighborhood?

John Duval

Guest
I could not say how many I see actually live within 3 miles, but you see
them by the dozen on weekends! Lots of LWB, very few SWB, few going fast.
Then again you see hundreds of DF.
Where? Along the San Gabriel river in Long Beach CA and the beach path
toward Huntington.

I feel like an oddball even among bents here though because I ride fast, a
SWB, and on the road.

news:[email protected]...

John Duval wrote:
> I could not say how many I see actually live within 3 miles, but you see
> them by the dozen on weekends! Lots of LWB, very few SWB, few going
> fast. Then again you see hundreds of DF. Where? Along the San Gabriel
> river in Long Beach CA and the beach path toward Huntington.
> I feel like an oddball even among bents here though because I ride fast,
> a SWB, and on the road.
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:nmrl80ppg2jlagrf3vib6e5chc5u35-
> [email protected]:[email protected]...
> > If you were to up the distance to say - 10 miles that would bring the
> > total to ... erh.... 0
> >
> > Everso
> >
> > [email protected] (Bill B) wrote:
> >
> > >Not counting your own bents post the # of bents that you know of with
> > >in a 3 mile radius of your home.My count for my hood is 5 TE's,1
> > >stratus,2 giros,3 bike E's, 1 Vision 40,2 P38's,1 RANS Rocket,1 RANS
> > >Screamer,3 Cycle genius's,2 cannondale's and 2 whizz wheel trikes.
> > >Now I slightly know most of these bent owners . I make a effort to
> > >introduce myself and try to engage in bent talk with other
> > >benters.How about you? Bill

John,

Count mine in... catrike, socked grr, strada going fast on santa ana
river on weekends.