Re: How Sick.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ricky Alan White, Jul 17, 2005.

  1. "Charlie's Just Sick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Chuckles is running a whole bunch of "wanted" ads in the sex groups. Damn,
    > he's
    > listed all his different addresses too. What a sick bastard.

    Hello:

    My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
    My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
    look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.

    Ricky

    Tags:

  2. DeserTBob

    DeserTBob Guest

    Ricky Alan White wrote:
    > "Charlie's Just Sick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Chuckles is running a whole bunch of "wanted" ads in the sex groups. Damn,
    > > he's
    > > listed all his different addresses too. What a sick bastard.

    > Hello:
    >
    > My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
    > My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
    > look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.
    >
    > Ricky

    ..

  3. DeserTBoB

    DeserTBoB Guest