Re: How the drug you're taking was researched

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bob Cardone, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Bob Cardone

    Bob Cardone Guest

    Can someone explain to me why someone would quote this entire post
    word for word which consists of many paragraphs, and put a 2 word
    response at the bottom?

    I see this time and time again on this newsgroup ( and by the way, I
    have been on Usenet for over a decade. and this is the first and only
    newsgroup where I see this consistently done, day after day . It's
    poor newsgroup etiquette, an a PIA to read, and a real waste of
    bandwidth.

    Bob

    [email protected] (mfg) wrote:

    >"Al. Lohse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    (snip ) for bandwidth