Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. You seem to be following a slow downward spiral toward the drain.

    While you still breath, it is not too late to accept Christ.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Christ's name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the amazingly interesting riches of
    His everlasting kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
    is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
    arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
    Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
    2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
    presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
    "omer" literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,