Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
You seem to be following a slow downward spiral toward the drain.

While you still breath, it is not too late to accept Christ.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Christ's name.

May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
you too will have eternal life and the amazingly interesting riches of
His everlasting kingdom.

Here's how:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
presence known here on Usenet :)

Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
"omer" literally means in Hebrew.

Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

At His service,