Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. In truth, I have made no such promise about not ever starting a
    cross-post.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the unimaginable riches of His
    infinite kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2
    which is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments,
    the 2 arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign
    of the Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan],
    and the 2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not
    make His presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is
    what "omer" literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,

    Andrew

    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    Suggested Reading:
    (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
    (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Bob (this one) wrote:
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > This is a public forum. Nonetheless, you are welcome to crosspost

    this to other
    > > NGs to let others know about my being truthful. I'll start with

    the few that I