Re: How to Become a Christian, Version 1.01

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Fyi, again, coveting is a sin.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Christ's name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the glorious riches of His
    everlasting kingdom.

    Here's how:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
    the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2
    which is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments,
    the 2 arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign
    of the Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan],
    and the 2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not
    make His presence known here on Usenet :)

    Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
    oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is
    what "omer" literally means in Hebrew.

    Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    At His service,

    Andrew

    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    **
    Suggested Reading:
    (1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    (2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
    (3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
    (4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
    (5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
    (6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
    (7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

    Bob (this one) wrote:
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > "Geno" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...

    > >>"Carol T" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]

    > >> news:<[email protected]>...

    Son?

    child

    our

    place

    are

    in

    our

    simply

    your

    mankind.

    > >>Even though I realize that the poster who calls him/herself Cloud

    Burst is
    > >>having a marvelously enjoyable time tinkering with Carol's mind--to

    his/her
    > >>own disadvantage, I also find Carol's convoluted meandering about
    > >>Christianity more than a little bit amusing.
    > >>
    > >>She is using *church-based* jargon that has little meaning outside

    the
    > >>secular surroundings of the congregation. It is like trying to

    explain the
    > >>chemical properties of chlorine water to the ants crawling around

    at
    > >>poolside.

    > Actually, it's more like talking "at" people in ways guaranteed to
    > fail to communicate. It's about hearing (or reading) your words as
    > more important than any other prospect. It's about a certain smugness

    > that shouts the opinion of the speaker as being better than the
    > reader's. Since words mean things, deliberately writing prattle like
    > this is a sure-thing waste of time and energy. GIGO.
    >
    > >>I understand her because I am a Christian, and I have studied the

    principles
    > >>to which she cryptically refers. But to an outsider--a nonbeliever

    who is
    > >>unfamiliar with the language of the teachings of Jesus--it comes

    off
    > >>sounding like words strung together by an inmate of Belleview.
    > >>
    > >>--Geno

    > > You are correct.
    > >
    > > However, Carol's use of language is her choice just as it is my

    choice
    > > to be more direct.
    > >
    > > We both discern the same truth and see that we are each writing

    about
    > > the same truth though our styles are different (we are different
    > > people after all :) the end result is that we are both glorifying

    God
    > > in what we write.
    > >
    > > Now, my question to you:
    > >
    > > Why are you not choosing to glorify God in what you are writing as
    > > your Lord and Savior has instructed you?

    > Translation from Chungian: "Why haven't you created several

    no-brainer
    > macros, phony FAQ's, stock replies and cryptic evasions when asked
    > direct questions? And why aren't you telling people they're going to
    > hell if they don't believe exactly what you believe? And why haven't
    > you created weasely web pages and posted insane expositions to

    "prove"
    > your assertions?"
    >
    > Like the ones below.
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    > >
    > > Andrew
    > >
    > > --
    > > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    > > Board-Certified Cardiologist
    > > http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    > >
    > > **
    > > Who is the humblest person in the universe?
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    > >
    > > What is all this about?
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48
    > >
    > > Is this spam?
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

    Tags:

    Bob wrote:
    >> Translation from Chungian: "Why haven't you created several
    >> no-brainer macros, phony FAQ's, stock replies and cryptic
    >> evasions when asked direct questions? And why aren't you telling
    >> people they're going to hell if they don't believe exactly what
    >> you believe? And why haven't you created weasely web pages and
    >> posted insane expositions to "prove" your assertions?"
    >>
    >> Like the ones below.
    >>
    >> Bob
    >>

    >>> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >>>
    >>> Andrew
    >>>
    >>> -- Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist
    >>> http://www.heartmdphd.com/
    >>>
    >>> ** Who is the humblest person in the universe?
    >>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
    >>>
    >>> What is all this about? http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48
    >>>
    >>> Is this spam? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

    > Fyi, again, coveting is a sin.

    <LOL> Poor guy is stuck in that same old shallow groove. "Irrelevant
    Aphorisms "?" Us" should be somewhere his enormous, unwieldy, insane sig.

    And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

    No, seriously...

    Bob

  3. The <LOL> betrays your despair.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Bob, whom I love, in Lord Christ's
    holy name.

    May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
    you too will have eternal life and the wonderful riches of His