These cyclists are scum of the earth. They pay no registration, cycle arrogantly through red lights and try to injure pedestrians on footpaths. When they are stuck behind me at traffic lights, I slip it into neutral and rev the engine. Even more annoying is when they pull up at traffic lights and hold onto your car when stopped. That's when I give the accelerator a quick jab and they fall over, then I slip it into neutral and let my foot off the brake - don't worry - your car won't roll back, for long anyway.
As retribution I have installed a spikestrip on the footpath outside my house and cunningly painted it cement colour. I urge everyone else to do the same. Harmless to pedestrians with shoes it forces cyclists back on road where they belong - in front of a semi-trailer. Next time you're hiring a car, try parking on the side of a busy road (cyclists are attracted to these). When you see one comming along open the door. Don't worry - Insurance in the hire charge will cover any damage to the car. Then the [censored] will understand how unsafe bicycles are.
Another hate of mine is the bicycle lane - Space taken from already narrow car lanes to try to allow these parasites to cycle in harmany with us. Next time you've done an oil change on your car, don't pour the oil into the bin - recycle it. A small puddle on your local bicycle lane, preferably on a corner will do the trick and force them off the road for a few months. After they've waken up from the coma, they'll have forgotten how to ride. Together we can all help fight this road menace
"A bit more than" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:42:20 +1000, Serialpest <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
These cyclists are scum of the earth. They pay no registration, cycle arrogantly through red lights and try to injure pedestrians on footpaths. When they are stuck behind me at traffic lights, I slip it into neutral and rev the engine. Even more annoying is when they pull up at traffic lights and hold onto your car when stopped. That's when I give the accelerator a quick jab and they fall over, then I slip it into neutral and let my foot off the brake - don't worry - your car won't roll back, for long anyway.
As retribution I have installed a spikestrip on the footpath outside my house and cunningly painted it cement colour. I urge everyone else to do the same. Harmless to pedestrians with shoes it forces cyclists back on road where they belong - in front of a semi-trailer. Next time you're hiring a car, try parking on the side of a busy road (cyclists are attracted to these). When you see one comming along open the door. Don't worry - Insurance in the hire charge will cover any damage to the car. Then the [censored] will understand how unsafe bicycles are.
Another hate of mine is the bicycle lane - Space taken from already narrow car lanes to try to allow these parasites to cycle in harmany with us. Next time you've done an oil change on your car, don't pour the oil into the bin - recycle it. A small puddle on your local bicycle lane, preferably on a corner will do the trick and force them off the road for a few months. After they've waken up from the coma, they'll have forgotten how to ride. Together we can all help fight this road menace
May the person who wrote this have his dog die and his precious car repossessed.
"Graeme Grundill" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I CONCUR!
Oz Cyclist said:
DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
"A bit more than" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:42:20 +1000, Serialpest <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
> These cyclists are scum of the earth. They pay no registration,
cycle
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>arrogantly through red lights and try to injure pedestrians on >footpaths. When they are stuck behind me at traffic lights, I slip it >into neutral and rev the engine. Even more annoying is when they pull
up
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>at traffic lights and hold onto your car when stopped. That's when I >give the accelerator a quick jab and they fall over, then I slip it
into
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>neutral and let my foot off the brake - don't worry - your car won't >roll back, for long anyway. > > As retribution I have installed a spikestrip on the footpath outside >my house and cunningly painted it cement colour. I urge everyone else
to
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>do the same. Harmless to pedestrians with shoes it forces cyclists back >on road where they belong - in front of a semi-trailer. >Next time you're hiring a car, try parking on the side of a busy road >(cyclists are attracted to these). When you see one comming along open >the door. Don't worry - Insurance in the hire charge will cover any >damage to the car. Then the [censored] will understand how unsafe bicycles >are. > > Another hate of mine is the bicycle lane - Space taken from already >narrow car lanes to try to allow these parasites to cycle in harmany >with us. Next time you've done an oil change on your car, don't pour
the
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
>oil into the bin - recycle it. A small puddle on your local bicycle >lane, preferably on a corner will do the trick and force them off the >road for a few months. After they've waken up from the coma, they'll >have forgotten how to ride. Together we can all help fight this road >menace
<html> <head> </head> <body> Who is this [censored] ? <br> <br> Paulus wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email hidden]"> <pre wrap="">May the person who wrote this have his dog die and his precious car<br>repossessed.<br><br>"Graeme Grundill" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="[email hidden]"><[email hidden]></a> wrote in message<br><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:[email hidden]">news:[email hidden]</a>...<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I CONCUR!<br><br>Oz Cyclist wrote:<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">DON'T FEED THE TROLL!<br><br><br>"A bit more than" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="[email hidden]"><[email hidden]></a> wrote in message<br><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:[email hidden]">news:[email hidden]</a>...<br><br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:42:20 +1000, Serialpest <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="[email hidden]"><[email hidden]></a><br></pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap="">wrote:<br><br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap=""> These cyclists are scum of the earth. They pay no registration,<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->cycle<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">arrogantly through red lights and try to injure pedestrians on<br>footpaths. When they are stuck behind me at traffic lights, I slip it<br>into neutral and rev the engine. Even more annoying is when they pull<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->up<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">at traffic lights and hold onto your car when stopped. That's when I<br>give the accelerator a quick jab and they fall over, then I slip it<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->into<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">neutral and let my foot off the brake - don't worry - your car won't<br>roll back, for long anyway.<br><br> As retribution I have installed a spikestrip on the footpath outside<br>my house and cunningly painted it cement colour. I urge everyone else<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->to<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">do the same. Harmless to pedestrians with shoes it forces cyclists back<br>on road where they belong - in front of a semi-trailer.<br>Next time you're hiring a car, try parking on the side of a busy road<br>(cyclists are attracted to these). When you see one comming along open<br>the door. Don't worry - Insurance in the hire charge will cover any<br>damage to the car. Then the [censored] will understand how unsafe bicycles<br>are.<br><br> Another hate of mine is the bicycle lane - Space taken from already<br>narrow car lanes to try to allow these parasites to cycle in harmany<br>with us. Next time you've done an oil change on your car, don't pour<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->the<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">oil into the bin - recycle it. A small puddle on your local bicycle<br>lane, preferably on a corner will do the trick and force them off the<br>road for a few months. After they've waken up from the coma, they'll<br>have forgotten how to ride. Together we can all help fight this road<br>menace<br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><br><br></pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----><br><br></pre> </blockquote> <br> </body> </html>
I suggest you look in the mirror and you will see.
"Ray Peace" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... Who is this [censored] ?
Paulus wrote:
May the person who wrote this have his dog die and his precious carrepossessed."Graeme Grundill" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...I CONCUR!Oz Cyclist wrote😄ON'T FEED THE TROLL!"A bit more than" <[email hidden]> wrote in messagenews:[email hidden]...On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:42:20 +1000, Serialpest <[email hidden]>wrote: These cyclists are scum of the earth. They pay no registration,cyclearrogantly through red lights and try to injure pedestrians onfootpaths. When they are stuck behind me at traffic lights, I slip itinto neutral and rev the engine. Even more annoying is when they pullupat traffic lights and hold onto your car when stopped. That's when Igive the accelerator a quick jab and they fall over, then I slip itintoneutral and let my foot off the brake - don't worry - your car won'troll back, for long anyway. As retribution I have installed a spikestrip on the footpath outsidemy house and cunningly painted it cement colour. I urge everyone elsetodo the same. Harmless to pedestrians with shoes it forces cyclists backon road where they belong - in front of a semi-trailer.Next time you're hiring a car, try parking on the side of a busy road(cyclists are attracted to these). When you see one comming along openthe door. Don't worry - Insurance in the hire charge will cover anydamage to the car. Then the [censored] will understand how unsafe bicyclesare. Another hate of mine is the bicycle lane - Space taken from alreadynarrow car lanes to try to allow these parasites to cycle in harmanywith us. Next time you've done an oil change on your car, don't pourtheoil into the bin - recycle it. A small puddle on your local bicyclelane, preferably on a corner will do the trick and force them off theroad for a few months. After they've waken up from the coma, they'llhave forgotten how to ride. Together we can all help fight this roadmenace