Re: hybred muscle / electric commuting -- a modest proposal

Kent Paul Dolan

Guest
"Zerge" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I hate to get all sweaty in my business suit on my
> way to work.

Well, the bulk of employees don't _wear_ buisness
suits to work, and the saner pedal-power commuters,
"suits" among them, carry their work clothes in gym
bags, wear spandex on the commute, and clean up and
change clothes on their arrival at the workplace.

xanthian.

[As someone who spent 5 years living homeless and
avoiding shelters completely, I can assure you a
sponge bath and change of clothes in a restroom
commode stall does wonders for cleanliness.
Workplace showers are nice, but not a starting
necessary for commuting by muscle power to be
workable.]