Re: hypoglycemic near-beginner

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Steve Hansen, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Steve Hansen

    Steve Hansen Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    <snip description of symptoms and self-diagnosis>

    I have, occasionally, had similar "symptoms". Turned out I was just
    a little dehydrated. Sufficient quantities of ordinary water (or
    water-based beverages) prevent the problem, just fine.

    Self-diagnosis is dangerous. Self-treatment is even more so. IF you
    think you might have something serious -- then you need to see a
    medical professional and get a proper diagnosis.

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Veliger

    Veliger Guest

    Steve Hansen wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > <snip description of symptoms and self-diagnosis>
    >
    > I have, occasionally, had similar "symptoms". Turned out I was just
    > a little dehydrated. Sufficient quantities of ordinary water (or
    > water-based beverages) prevent the problem, just fine.
    >
    > Self-diagnosis is dangerous. Self-treatment is even more so. IF you
    > think you might have something serious -- then you need to see a
    > medical professional and get a proper diagnosis.

    Thanks. If I really thought it was something serious I wouldnt be
    posting about it in Usenet though. ;-) Probably stress, insufficent
    sleep, doing too much too soon, and dietary mistakes. If I find out
    otherwise I will let you all know.