Re: I am so upset, I just dont know what to do!!!!!

Dr. Jai Maharaj

[email protected]ospam (Maybull2) posted:

> I finally had to call my OS today, to get the results of my bone scan, which
> by
> the way were normal, as I expect, but I also get the news that he is turning
> me
> back over to my RD to figure out what the problem is!!!!!!!!!
>
> I am taking 30mgs of MSContin twice a day, and he cant help me find out what
> is
> going on!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I am just so angry, I could spit nails. There IS something wrong with my leg,
> and he doesnt want to take the trouble to find out what the hell it IS!!!!!
>
> I cant stay on morphine indefinitely!! We need to get to root of what is
> causing the severe pain and deal with it. But what the hell am I going to do
> NOW? Anybody got any bright ideas?
>
> My RDs office is already closed today, so I will get a hold of them tomorrow
> and see what they think on the subject. But what is my next step?
>
> I am just flabbergasted!!! I can not believe he wont even TRY to help me find
> the cause of this pain. 2 puny little tests and he shrugs his shoulders and
> he
> turns me loose. Can you beleive this!!!!!!
>
> I am SO VERY ANGRY!!!!
>
> Char

It may be possible for you to seek other doctors in
your city. Look for naturopathic practitioners as well.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

In article <[email protected]>,
"tools" <[email protected]> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected]ospam (Maybull2) posted:
> > >
> > > I finally had to call my OS today, to get the results of my bone scan,

> which
> > > by
> > > the way were normal, as I expect, but I also get the news that he is

> turning
> > > me
> > > back over to my RD to figure out what the problem is!!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > I am taking 30mgs of MSContin twice a day, and he cant help me find out

> what
> > > is
> > > going on!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > I am just so angry, I could spit nails. There IS something wrong with

> my leg,
> > > and he doesnt want to take the trouble to find out what the hell it

> IS!!!!!
> > >
> > > I cant stay on morphine indefinitely!! We need to get to root of what

> is
> > > causing the severe pain and deal with it. But what the hell am I going

> to do
> > > NOW? Anybody got any bright ideas?
> > >
> > > My RDs office is already closed today, so I will get a hold of them

> tomorrow
> > > and see what they think on the subject. But what is my next step?
> > >
> > > I am just flabbergasted!!! I can not believe he wont even TRY to help

> me find
> > > the cause of this pain. 2 puny little tests and he shrugs his shoulders

> and
> > > he
> > > turns me loose. Can you beleive this!!!!!!
> > >
> > > I am SO VERY ANGRY!!!!
> > >
> > > Char

> > It may be possible for you to seek other doctors in
> > your city. Look for naturopathic practitioners as well.
> > Jai Maharaj

> Chiropractic?

I know some people who have received satisfactory treatment
by going that route. Char may wish to investigate it.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti