UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: I am so vain

Started by Vivian · · Last activity · 1 post · 490 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
16 March 2005
Last activity
16 March 2005
Original author
Vivian
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
490
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Arthur Clune" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After all, what's the point of being a roadie if you don't look the
    part?

    Arthur


    LOL!!! I think I've spent more money in cycling clothing than on bike/bike
    accessories and/or parts!!

    --
    Vivian
    -------
    "We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school".
    No Surrender

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.