Re: I am so vain

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by MSeries, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Arthur Clune wrote:
    > [warning, mentions the H-word]

    > After all, what's the point of being a roadie if you don't look the
    > part?
    >
    > Arthur

    Quite. Anyone got an old hairnet type helmet going spare ?, just what I
    need to complete my retro roadie look.

    Tags:

  2. On 16 Mar 2005 03:07:42 -0800, "MSeries" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Anyone got an old hairnet type helmet going spare ?, just what I
    >need to complete my retro roadie look.

    As it happens...

    But it has some sentimental value as, according to legend, it Saved My
    Life[tm] once. But not as much as my Milletts knitted acrylic
    balaclava which not only Saved My Life[tm] but also keeps my ears nice
    and warm.

    Time was when I wore the latter over the former when riding my SuperG
    on dark, icy roads. Those were the days.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound