Re: I am so vain

MSeries

Guest
Arthur Clune wrote:
> [warning, mentions the H-word]

> After all, what's the point of being a roadie if you don't look the
> part?
>
> Arthur

Quite. Anyone got an old hairnet type helmet going spare ?, just what I
need to complete my retro roadie look.

On 16 Mar 2005 03:07:42 -0800, "MSeries" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Anyone got an old hairnet type helmet going spare ?, just what I
>need to complete my retro roadie look.

As it happens...

But it has some sentimental value as, according to legend, it Saved My
Life[tm] once. But not as much as my Milletts knitted acrylic
balaclava which not only Saved My Life[tm] but also keeps my ears nice
and warm.

Time was when I wore the latter over the former when riding my SuperG
on dark, icy roads. Those were the days.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound