Re: I am so vain

Simon Brooke

Guest
in message <[email protected]>, Arthur Clune
('[email protected]') wrote:

> [warning, mentions the H-word]
>
> I have to wear helmets for racing. I had a perfectly nice Met
> Stradivarius. It's ok as these things go and reasonable cool though I
> wasn't so sure about the big fins sticking up at the back in the event
> of an accident.

A certain lurker on this froup recently bought himself a new yellow
helmet because his newish and otherwise perfectly good /blue/ helmet
didn't go with his new club strip...

All road-race type helmets work approximately equally badly, and
fundamentally you're only wearing it as a fashion accessory anyway. So
why not get one to match each outfit, if that's what you feel like?

Morning had broken. I found a rather battered tube of Araldite
resin in the bottom of the toolbag.