Re: I have a question about the movie "Yours, Mine and Ours"

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John Hanson, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    Gary L. Burnore <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:52:33 -0500, "Lori" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"Beava Longoria" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> In the movie Rene Russo has 10 kids and there are scenes where she is
    > >> intimate with
    > >> Dennis Quaid. My question is how can you have sex with a woman who has
    > >> birthed 10 kids?
    > >>
    > >> Wouldn't the vagina be like a big gaping sloppy hole that you couldn't
    > >> feel anything?

    > >A c-section doesn't affect the vagina.
    > >*havent seen the movie, so I don't know if she stated she gave birth the
    > >*normal* way or not*
    > >

    > After normal childbirth, the doctor can "assist" in tightning up
    > things with a few stiches.

    Here's a short movie clip of how Gary Burnore
    "tightens things up".

    http://media.putfile.com/Garyandfriends
    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups