Re: I know what NoCom stands for!

Johnny NoCom

> Johnny NoCom wrote:
> > BikingBill wrote:
> >
> > > No Compete!
> > >
> > > Show up to some races before you go off spouting how great this

> bike
> > > is.
> > >
> > > Jeff invited you to Portland, go there and PROVE IT.
> > >
> > > Bill

> > Jeff can wire my offshore account for an all expense paid 1st class
> > flight and deluxe accommodations in Portland's most expensive luxury
> > suite. When funds are transfered both I and Team NoCom will be there

> > kick your ass.

> Johnny:
>
> We've had folks from all over the country (including Florida) who have
> flown in, raced, had fun, and gone home happy, all on their own dime.
> If you're too scared to do the same, just say so.
> Jeff
>
> P.S. Nice job on re-munging the email.

Mr. Wisils

I must remind you that the NoCom racing team is an elite group. We do not
do charity racing. We expect all of our travel and promotion expenses to
be covered by the race promoter. A large cash prize for winning will also
be expected.

When you are prepared to wire funds to my elite training camp in the
Bahamas I will accept your offer to travel and race in OREOgon.

Will you and all of your Portland racers travel to FL to face off with
some of the elite NoCom team?

Holiday Cheers
Johnny NoCom

From Johnny NoCom:

>I must remind you that the NoCom racing >team is an elite group.

Correct.

>When you are prepared to wire funds to my elite training camp in the
>Bahamas

"Johnny Flatlaps" --TP

On 12/17/04 1:25 AM, in article [email protected],
"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote:

> Mr. Wisils
>
> I must remind you that the NoCom racing team is an elite group.

Yo!!! Ass dragger! Even Cat 5's are considered Elite..............

Johnny NoCom wrote:

> Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
> drafting....

But a CAT 769 will run in the mid 40-mph range all day long without
drafting.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

Steve wrote:

> On 12/17/04 1:25 AM, in article [email protected],
> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote:
>

> > Mr. Wisils
> >
> > I must remind you that the NoCom racing team is an elite group.

> Yo!!! Ass dragger! Even Cat 5's are considered Elite..............
>
> We do not
> > do charity racing. We expect all of our travel and promotion expenses to
> > be covered by the race promoter. A large cash prize for winning will also
> > be expected.
> >
> > When you are prepared to wire funds to my elite training camp in the
> > Bahamas I will accept your offer to travel and race in OREOgon.
> >
> > Will you and all of your Portland racers travel to FL to face off with
> > some of the elite NoCom team?
> >
> > Holiday Cheers
> > Johnny NoCom

Steve,

We all know Cat 5s are useless roadkill at best. Try to realize all Cat 1/2s
are no match for any NoCom racer.

Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
drafting. Face it Steve, traditional UCI defunct design bicycles are no match
for any splitter plate recumbent that can average 36 mph in an easy gear. The
UCI has its head up the ass when it comes to restrictions and bike design.

Old school design UCI **** will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge street
luge recumbent design. You better ask Santa for a NoCom Steve. The NoCom is
the fastest stock bicycle in the known universe.

Holiday Cheers,

Johnny NoCom

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
> drafting.

I see you know what you're talking about. Maybe you could tell us about the
adelie penguin while you're at it.

On 12/17/04 7:57 PM, in article
[email protected], "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny
NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>
>> On 12/17/04 1:25 AM, in article [email protected],
>> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote:
>>

>>> Mr. Wisils
>>>
>>> I must remind you that the NoCom racing team is an elite group.

>> Yo!!! Ass dragger! Even Cat 5's are considered Elite..............
>>
>> We do not
>>> do charity racing. We expect all of our travel and promotion expenses to
>>> be covered by the race promoter. A large cash prize for winning will also
>>> be expected.
>>>
>>> When you are prepared to wire funds to my elite training camp in the
>>> Bahamas I will accept your offer to travel and race in OREOgon.
>>>
>>> Will you and all of your Portland racers travel to FL to face off with
>>> some of the elite NoCom team?
>>>
>>> Holiday Cheers
>>> Johnny NoCom
>>>

> Steve,
>
> We all know Cat 5s are useless roadkill at best. Try to realize all Cat 1/2s
> are no match for any NoCom racer.
>
> Cat 1/2s are not capable holdinh 30 mph very long on their own with no
> drafting. Face it Steve, traditional UCI defunct design bicycles are no match
> for any splitter plate recumbent that can average 36 mph in an easy gear. The
> UCI has its head up the ass when it comes to restrictions and bike design.

You ass draggin spokes hole! anybody on a "real" bike can go as fast on one
of those low rider aero sleds. But why? You cannot be seen as good and they
do not maneuver as good.

Low visibility and double speed spells DEATH!!

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

> Old school design UCI **** will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge street
> luge recumbent design. You better ask Santa for a NoCom Steve. The NoCom is
> the fastest stock bicycle in the known universe.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
>
> Johnny NoCom

Johnny NoCom <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Old school design UCI **** will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge
> street luge recumbent design.

Hey, Johnny NoCock. Here's the deal. I got $500 that says, provided I get to
specify the course, my ass-hatchet commuter will beat your street luge
recumbent. You game?

Mozilla Gorilla wrote:

> Johnny NoCom <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Old school design UCI **** will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge
> > street luge recumbent design.

> Hey, Johnny NoCock. Here's the deal. I got $500 that says, provided I get to
> specify the course, my ass-hatchet commuter will beat your street luge
> recumbent. You game?

Moz,
Here is the real deal. Let's bet $50,000. I pick the course. You bring your
asshatchet and we will see who is faster. $500 is chump change and not worth my
time. You should know better.

A little monkey like you will never be a gorilla. Nice try.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Fastest-Bike-In-Existence.Com

Johnny NoCom <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in news:[email protected]:

> Here is the real deal. Let's bet $50,000. I pick the course. You bring
> your asshatchet and we will see who is faster. $500 is chump change and
> not worth my time. You should know better.

Johnny NoCock,
I'm not the one saying I've got the fastest bike in the world, you are.
Don't be a *****, take my bet. Admit it, it's not the chump change that
bothers you, it's that you know you can't do it. Put up, or shut up, *****.

Mozilla Gorilla wrote:

> Johnny NoCom <"Johnny NoCom"@BwianBentOverOnline.Com> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Old school design UCI **** will NEVER EVER be as fast as a cutting edge
> > street luge recumbent design.

> Hey, Johnny NoCock. Here's the deal. I got $500 that says, provided I get to
> specify the course, my ass-hatchet commuter will beat your street luge
> recumbent. You game?

Mozilla,

What's with this chump change? I've got $10,000 USA DOLLARS waiting for
you and your ass hatchet ON MY COURSE, DUFUS!

Come on over, bring 10 big ones, I'll have an intermediary hold the 20K, and

we'll videotape the event with an audience. Then the mpeg version will post on

my site! Look, I'll event donate the proceeds to a worthwhile cause. I don't

need your $$$. Elite racers do not put it on the line for a measly $500!

Johnny [email protected]