Re: I want a fat woman to give me a dirty sanchez...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Triman, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    Usernet!!!!

    We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    Google.

    'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!

    Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

  2. Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google

  3. On 27 Jan 2006 05:25:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    > Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    >Usernet!!!!
    >
    >We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    >Google.
    >
    >'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >
    >Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    Oh me me me! Pleassssssssssssssssse? Pick me? I was always the last
    one picked for basketball, volleyball, etc etc, so I wanna be first
    for a change. Where do I submit my credentials?

  4. On 27 Jan 2006 05:25:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    > Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    >Usernet!!!!
    >
    >We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    >Google.
    >
    >'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >
    >Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    Oh me me me! Pleassssssssssssssssse? Pick me? I was always the last
    one picked for basketball, volleyball, etc etc, so I wanna be first
    for a change. Where do I submit my credentials?

  5. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

  6. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

  7. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    > Usernet!!!!
    >
    > We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    > Google.
    >
    > 'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >
    > Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    You?

    Why don't you all FOAD

  8. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    > Usernet!!!!
    >
    > We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    > Google.
    >
    > 'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >
    > Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    You?

    Why don't you all FOAD

  9. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

    ".,,.,.,.,,,., ..,..,.,,,.." <.,.,.,,,.,..,[email protected]=z0=0.org> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 27 Jan 2006 05:25:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    >>Usernet!!!!
    >>
    >>We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    >>Google.
    >>
    >>'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >>
    >>Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    > Oh me me me! Pleassssssssssssssssse? Pick me? I was always the last
    > one picked for basketball, volleyball, etc etc, so I wanna be first
    > for a change. Where do I submit my credentials?

    Do what you've always wanted to do, show them to small boys

  10. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

    ".,,.,.,.,,,., ..,..,.,,,.." <.,.,.,,,.,..,[email protected]=z0=0.org> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 27 Jan 2006 05:25:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
    >>Usernet!!!!
    >>
    >>We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
    >>Google.
    >>
    >>'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
    >>
    >>Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

    > Oh me me me! Pleassssssssssssssssse? Pick me? I was always the last
    > one picked for basketball, volleyball, etc etc, so I wanna be first
    > for a change. Where do I submit my credentials?

    Do what you've always wanted to do, show them to small boys

  11. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:55:20 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Do what you've always wanted to do, show them to small boys

    I did, but they ran away screaming.

  12. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:55:20 GMT, "Alan Holmes"