Re: I want a fat woman to give me a dirty sanchez...

Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
Usernet!!!!

We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
Google.

'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!

Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

On 27 Jan 2006 05:25:49 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

> Bwahahahahah - We got Captain Blubberslap kicked out of Google
>Usernet!!!!
>
>We filled their in-box with complaints and forwarded his IP address to
>Google.
>
>'The Captain' ain't postin' no more!
>
>Who's the next troll in line ..... Bwahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!

Oh me me me! Pleassssssssssssssssse? Pick me? I was always the last
one picked for basketball, volleyball, etc etc, so I wanna be first
for a change. Where do I submit my credentials?