Re: If I See Black...I Don't Go Back

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jim, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    jax wrote:
    > Enough!
    >
    > I'm ready to shoot my TV. Honestly. But for my family, I would
    > cancel my satellite subscription (basic package only) outright and
    > live off hand-selected DVDs.
    >
    > The commercials are bad enough...intolerable, in fact. Perhaps
    > because I catch only the occasional network show, the frequency of
    > commercials seems more overwhelming to me than most. Rent some old

    TV
    > shows on DVD and see how long the one-hour shows were just twenty
    > years ago (about 53 minutes), versus today (about 40 minutes).

    That's
    > why there are no half-hour shows anymore - there simply isn't enough
    > time for more than a page or two of lines, once the commercials take
    > their ever-increasing pound of airwaves. But, that isn't the worst

    of
    > it. That isn't why I've had it. Let me explain.
    >
    > Picture the Glorp race, residents of a star system some 987 light
    > years from Earth: The Glorps finally construct a device to decode

    the
    > television signals leaving Earth today. The Glorps of the distant
    > future would be forced to conclude that Earth is a multicultural
    > paradise, with two races living in blissful harmony. The leaders are
    > drawn from the Jewish race, which makes up about 50% of Earth's
    > population, based upon the percentage of Jews visible in all public
    > walks of life. The Glorps would see that virtually everybody else of
    > any consequence is Black, of course, with those Blacks holding the
    > most prestigious positions - after all, today's movies all have Black
    > Generals and Presidents and heroes of every stripe.
    >
    > But the Glorps would see another race, too, because the villains
    > always are vapid and ruthless Whites. In fact, Glorps might well
    > wonder why Earth's Whites have been allowed to live, given that we
    > seem to be nothing but a drain upon society. Incidentally, though we
    > all know that TV does not reflect reality in many respects, Whites

    are
    > being exterminated, just in case you truly haven't noticed. And Jews
    > are running things. The one thing so dreadfully different from TV,

    of
    > course, is the Black reality.
    >
    > TV Blacks are smart, friendly, athletic, beautiful (with those never-
    > mentioned White-caste genes everpresent), retiring, wise, helpful and
    > in charge. Real-life Blacks tend to be stupid, hostile, lazy, fat,
    > mean, demanding and in jail. Oh, give me a break! Don't even begin
    > to try to tell me it isn't true! I really have no patience left for
    > White people who deny the reality surrounding us all.
    >
    > And it has nothing to do with racial "equality," either. Otherwise,
    > where on TV and in the Movies are all the beautiful, wise and worldly
    > Chinese, East Indians, Japanese, Russians, Serbs, Arabs, Eskimos,
    > American Indians and so on? Why does affirmative action in the media
    > always excessively favor just Blacks? And why do Jews seem never to
    > have to give ground, leaving that chore to the other White meat: us?
    > Those are questions for another day, though you might want to ponder
    > them in the meantime for extra credit.
    >
    > I just watched a first-run movie on the SciFi Channel: Alien Siege.
    > Standard plot line: aliens come...aliens harvest people...aliens get
    > beaten back. What also has become standard fare these days: The
    > General of the American forces was an attractive, wise and
    > understanding older Black man. The leader of the underground
    > resistance was an attractive, wise and understanding younger Black
    > man. The villains and the stupid people, including the aliens, were
    > all White, of course. That's the way it is with the SciFi Channel
    > now, you know. I started watching their "4400" series, then turned

    it
    > off in disgust when it became clear, early on, that the female blonde
    > lead was on the make for Black guys, one of whom appeared to be the
    > prime male lead. I give up on the SciFi Channel. I've simply had

    it.
    > I have a new motto now: If I see Black, I don't go back. SciFi
    > Channel can depend upon its Black viewership for support from now on,
    > so far as I am concerned.
    >
    > The commercials came hot and heavy during the movie, of course. I

    was
    > most struck by Burger King's commercials, which presented a musical
    > cast overwhelmingly composed of Black cowboys, Black women and

    several
    > beautiful blonde White women. In fact, I notice that not one single
    > TV commercial these days gets by without a significant Black

    presence,
    > usually anywhere from one-third to one-half the participants. No

    more
    > Burger King for the Steele household, folks: If I see Black, I don't
    > go back. Let them make it on their Black clientele, which is what
    > seems most important to them.
    >
    > In fact, I'm making it my personal mission in life now, regarding all
    > things I see advertised: If I see Black, I don't go back. No, it
    > won't make much of a difference. But if you join, too, it will begin
    > to sting.
    >
    > We wouldn't have minded if they had kept it proportional. We

    wouldn't
    > have minded seeing 12% Blacks in commercials and movies. We wouldn't
    > have minded seeing a little overrepresentation in management and
    > professional roles, either, but this has gotten totally out of hand.
    > I am particularly offended by the media's portrayal of White women
    > with Black men. Now I want to see it the way it used to be: all
    > White. That's what it will take to win me back. Until then, I won't
    > watch and I won't play and I won't pay. Get your Black viewership to
    > support you for a change.
    >
    > I gave up watching sports on television long ago: just ten black

    guys
    > running up and down the floor...or field...or whatever. Put it in
    > proper context, with a lion chasing them through the jungle, and I
    > might just start watching again. But, to watch these grotesquely-
    > overpaid drug addicts, sex criminals and intellectual midgets bounce

    > ball and make with jive talk and hip-hop, anti-White behavior? No,
    > thanks. Let their team owners and sponsors be supported by their
    > Black fans.
    >
    > And the news? I used to read a number of newspapers and magazines
    > every day, as well as watch CNN nonstop. I never missed the nightly
    > network news. I stopped all that, though. Coincidentally, it was at
    > about the same time that Blacks started being force fed to us via
    > those venues as well. I stopped because I got sick of getting

    nothing
    > but lies and the party line. But, it's of a piece, isn't it? All
    > those Blacks in unlikely poses and improbable positions simply are a
    > part of the massive media lying that began in the 'Sixties and really
    > picked up steam in the 'Eighties.
    >
    > Join me, won't you? Boycott products advertised with Black actors

    and
    > models. Make a statement: If you see Black, don't go back.
    >
    > Boycott TV shows and movies with Black actors. Send the message that
    > we are fed up: If we see Black, we don't go back.
    >
    > Cancel your subscriptions to newspapers and magazines that push Black
    > articles, columnists and advertisements into your face. There are
    > plenty available that don't. Not coincidentally, those that don't
    > promote Blacks are the same ones that actually tell the truth about
    > other things, too. Tell them when you cancel: If we see Black, we
    > don't go back.
    >
    > Say it again: If we see Black, we don't go back.
    >
    > Say it again...louder: IF WE SEE BLACK, WE DON'T GO BACK!
    >
    > Blacks demand that other Blacks support Blacks and that is commended.
    > Jews demand that everybody else support Jews and they get away with
    > it. We aren't demanding what's theirs. We're demanding only what is
    > ours. We demand the right to be able to support White people! It's
    > all right to be White, after all. Another catchy phrase, that one:
    > It's all right to be White.
    >
    > Get this, once and for all: It is not racist to support your own
    > race.
    >
    > http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

    Fine article to email and repost.

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Jim wrote:
    > jax wrote:
    > > Enough!

    <snipped complaints about commercials which segue into white male
    whining>

    > > http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

    > Fine article to email and repost.
    >
    > Tom

    I didn't see anything about weights in here.

    Kermit

  3. Cartlon Shew

    Cartlon Shew Guest

    On 2 Mar 2005 10:46:50 -0800, "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >jax wrote:
    >> Enough!
    >>
    >> I'm ready to shoot my TV. Honestly. But for my family, I would
    >> cancel my satellite subscription (basic package only) outright and
    >> live off hand-selected DVDs.

    <snip>
    >> The commercials came hot and heavy during the movie, of course. I

    >was
    >> most struck by Burger King's commercials, which presented a musical
    >> cast overwhelmingly composed of Black cowboys, Black women and

    >several
    >> beautiful blonde White women. In fact, I notice that not one single
    >> TV commercial these days gets by without a significant Black

    >presence,
    >> usually anywhere from one-third to one-half the participants. No

    >more
    >> Burger King for the Steele household, folks: If I see Black, I don't
    >> go back. Let them make it on their Black clientele, which is what
    >> seems most important to them.

    <snip>
    >> Say it again...louder: IF WE SEE BLACK, WE DON'T GO BACK!
    >>
    >> Blacks demand that other Blacks support Blacks and that is commended.
    >> Jews demand that everybody else support Jews and they get away with
    >> it. We aren't demanding what's theirs. We're demanding only what is
    >> ours. We demand the right to be able to support White people! It's
    >> all right to be White, after all. Another catchy phrase, that one:
    >> It's all right to be White.
    >>
    >> Get this, once and for all: It is not racist to support your own
    >> race.
    >>
    >> http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

    >Fine article to email and repost.

    Yup - it's so "fine", I've decided to go to Burger King for lunch.

    >Tom

  4. paul

    paul Guest

    racism sucks! ALWAYS!!!

    paul
    arizona

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

> [...]

    >> articles, columnists and advertisements into your face. There are
    >> plenty available that don't. Not coincidentally, those that don't
    >> promote Blacks are the same ones that actually tell the truth about
    >> other things, too. Tell them when you cancel: If we see Black, we
    >> don't go back.
    >>
    >> Say it again: If we see Black, we don't go back.
    >>
    >> Say it again...louder: IF WE SEE BLACK, WE DON'T GO BACK!
    >>
    >> Blacks demand that other Blacks support Blacks and that is commended.
    >> Jews demand that everybody else support Jews and they get away with
    >> it. We aren't demanding what's theirs. We're demanding only what is
    >> ours. We demand the right to be able to support White people! It's
    >> all right to be White, after all. Another catchy phrase, that one:
    >> It's all right to be White.
    >>
    >> Get this, once and for all: It is not racist to support your own

  5. Of interest is the obvious attempt of the lower classes to "move up" by
    embracing diversity.
    If they only knew how pathetic is their effort. Let me assure readers
    that "diversity" does not exist in the world of America's movers and
    shakers. There is no diversity in their neighborhoods, and their kids
    don't go to school with ethnics.

    Jay

    Study sites:

    http://www.vdare.com/ VDare

    http://www.amren.com/index.html

  6. Cartlon Shew

    Cartlon Shew Guest

    On 2 Mar 2005 14:57:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Of interest is the obvious attempt of the lower classes to "move up" by
    >embracing diversity.
    >If they only knew how pathetic is their effort. Let me assure readers
    >that "diversity" does not exist in the world of America's movers and
    >shakers. There is no diversity in their neighborhoods, and their kids
    >don't go to school with ethnics.

    Actually they do - ever since they were faced with the prospect of
    losing federal funding, those private schools got on the bus.

    >Jay
    >
    >Study sites:
    >
    >http://www.vdare.com/ VDare
    >
    >http://www.amren.com/index.html

  7. Sam Buckland

    Sam Buckland Guest

    On 2 Mar 2005 10:46:50 -0800, "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Fine article to email and repost.
    >
    >Tom

    Only if you're a crossposting, nazi pinhead.

  8. Sam Bam

    Sam Bam Guest

    Sam Buckland wrote:
    > On 2 Mar 2005 10:46:50 -0800, "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Fine article to email and repost.
    >>
    >>Tom

    > Only if you're a crossposting, nazi pinhead.

    word up!

  9. Brent Palmer

    Brent Palmer Guest

    You are a racist PIG!
    I'm white and can not stand to read your crap. I'm from Australia and blacks
    here only got out of chains around 1954.
    I don't suppose things like this would affect there view on life. Whites
    have without a doubt been the most ruthless murderers on the planet.
    Invasion after invasion. And it still continues. Do you history before you
    mouth off!
    Whites have spread like viruses over the world and now that they control
    most countries they state that they want peace.
    Well in my view, counties that have been invaded by whites should be handed
    back to the original owners!!
    What would you do then???
    If we kill an owner of a house does that house become ours? No! Nor should
    counties be led by external powers.
    Eg. English, American, Australia.
    All continue to dominate other countries with less power than theirs.
    So much blood has been spilt and no one wants to recognise it.
    Brent Palmer

> [...]

    > > articles, columnists and advertisements into your face. There are
    > > plenty available that don't. Not coincidentally, those that don't
    > > promote Blacks are the same ones that actually tell the truth about
    > > other things, too. Tell them when you cancel: If we see Black, we
    > > don't go back.
    > >
    > > Say it again: If we see Black, we don't go back.
    > >
    > > Say it again...louder: IF WE SEE BLACK, WE DON'T GO BACK!
    > >
    > > Blacks demand that other Blacks support Blacks and that is commended.
    > > Jews demand that everybody else support Jews and they get away with
    > > it. We aren't demanding what's theirs. We're demanding only what is
    > > ours. We demand the right to be able to support White people! It's
    > > all right to be White, after all. Another catchy phrase, that one:
    > > It's all right to be White.
    > >
    > > Get this, once and for all: It is not racist to support your own

  10. Sam Bam

    Sam Bam Guest

    Brent Palmer wrote:

    > Whites have spread like viruses over the world

    Can you say Hong Kong Flu?

    Can you say Avian Flu?

    Can you say...ah never mind...you nattering nitwit.

  11. Brent Palmer

    Brent Palmer Guest

    What the hell does any of that have to do with this??????
    And you have the cheek to say I'm a nattering nitwit?
    Brent Palmer.

    "Sam Bam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > Brent Palmer wrote:
    >
    > > Whites have spread like viruses over the world

    > Can you say Hong Kong Flu?
    >
    > Can you say Avian Flu?
    >
    > Can you say...ah never mind...you nattering nitwit.

  12. On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:46:15 -0700, "paul" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >racism sucks! ALWAYS!!!

    As do racists... who often suck little boys.
    --
    "Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
    from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

    Check out: http://machjr.blogspot.com

  13. On 2 Mar 2005 14:57:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Of interest is the obvious attempt of the lower classes to "move up" by
    >embracing diversity.
    >If they only knew how pathetic is their effort. Let me assure readers
    >that "diversity" does not exist in the world of America's movers and
    >shakers. There is no diversity in their neighborhoods, and their kids
    >don't go to school with ethnics.

    However racists are wont to hang around schoolyards, in search of
    pre-pubescent boys with whom to have sex.
    --
    "Holocaust was greatly exaggerated and you know it. Another monster lie
    from the gover-media." - Judy Diarya, AKA "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"

    Check out: http://machjr.blogspot.com

  14. Sam Bam

    Sam Bam Guest

    Brent Palmer wrote:
    > What the hell does any of that have to do with this??????

    Read what you wrote.

    > And you have the cheek to say I'm a nattering nitwit?
    > Brent Palmer.
    >

    > "Sam Bam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    >
    >>Brent Palmer wrote:
    >>

    >>>Whites have spread like viruses over the world

    >>Can you say Hong Kong Flu?
    >>
    >>Can you say Avian Flu?
    >>
    >>Can you say...ah never mind...you nattering nitwit.

  15. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Jim wrote:
    > > jax wrote:
    > > > Enough!
    > > >

    > <snipped complaints about commercials which segue into white male
    > whining>
    >

    > > > http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/black.htm

    > > Fine article to email and repost.
    > >
    > > Tom

    > I didn't see anything about weights in here.
    >
    > Kermit

    Welcome to MFW, home of the OT post. New, are you?

  16. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Of interest is the obvious attempt of the lower classes to "move up" by
    > embracing diversity.
    > If they only knew how pathetic is their effort. Let me assure readers
    > that "diversity" does not exist in the world of America's movers and
    > shakers. There is no diversity in their neighborhoods, and their kids
    > don't go to school with ethnics.
    >
    > Jay

    Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg have adopted black kids, and I don't imagine
    you get more elite than their neighborhoods and schools.

  17. Sam Bam

    Sam Bam Guest

    Brent Palmer wrote:

    > Name me one area that was polluted before the white man came to any country.

    Name me one area that produced advanced technology and industrial power.

  18. Brent Palmer

    Brent Palmer Guest

    Again do your history. They lived in harmony with the land (without damaging
    anything).
    Why would they need this. Shouldn't it be there right to choose, and not be
    forced to advance under a dictatorship of a different culture.
    I see no one jumping into third world countries producing advanced

  19. "Gooserider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Of interest is the obvious attempt of the lower classes to "move up" by
    > > embracing diversity.
    > > If they only knew how pathetic is their effort. Let me assure readers
    > > that "diversity" does not exist in the world of America's movers and
    > > shakers. There is no diversity in their neighborhoods, and their kids
    > > don't go to school with ethnics.
    > >
    > > Jay
    > >

    > Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg have adopted black kids, and I don't imagine
    > you get more elite than their neighborhoods and schools.

    Obfiscating straw-man tactic. Liberals tend to be whites who live in
    all white areas.

  20. "Brent Palmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You are a racist PIG!
    > I'm white and can not stand to read your crap.

    You label the guy and dont deal with the points he made.

    I'm from Australia and blacks
    > here only got out of chains around 1954.

    I doubt it. White settlement put an end to such barbaric practices as
    canabalism, infantcide. difficult to imagine them leading an
    enlightened existence.

    > I don't suppose things like this would affect there view on life. Whites
    > have without a doubt been the most ruthless murderers on the planet.

    Not quite. History's greateast murderer is Mao Tse Tung who butchered
    65 million.