Re: If Johnny Cochran Was Still Here...

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
On Wed, 23 May 2007 12:08:47 -0400, Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> are a lot of people having trouble with their news posters?

With Google.

--
E. Dronkert

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
>On 23 May 2007 07:41:51 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Hey Ryan
>>I agree with you that OJ was most likely guilty and wish that he had
>>..etc
>>Bill C

>Is it just me, or are a lot of people having trouble with their news
>posters?
>
>Or maybe it is just my newsgroup source. Still, this seems about the
>tenth time lately I've gotten multiple posts and not all from the same
>poster...

I'm seeing it too. Looks like all the recent repeated postings were posted
at googlegroups...

--
Mike Iglesias Email: [email protected]
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926

On 23 May 2007 07:41:51 -0700, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey Ryan
>I agree with you that OJ was most likely guilty and wish that he had
>..etc
>Bill C

Is it just me, or are a lot of people having trouble with their news
posters?

Or maybe it is just my newsgroup source. Still, this seems about the
tenth time lately I've gotten multiple posts and not all from the same
poster...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...