Re: If Johnny Cochran Was Still Here...

Donald Munro

Guest
fred.garvin wrote:
> You're forgetting something, something very crucial: they couldn't
> fabricate the death of OJ's wife. She really was dead, no question
> about it. As for positive test results, well...

How do you tell the difference between a corpse and a blonde ?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:26:58 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>How do you tell the difference between a corpse and a blonde ?

If you talk to a blonde, you have to speak slowly and use small words:
for a corpse, it doesn't make any difference.

A blonde and a lawyer were on a plane and the lawyer said, "Look, to
pass the time, let's play a game. I'll ask you a question and if you
don't know the answer, you pay me and then you ask me a question and
the same thing. Since I'm a lawyer and you're a blonde, to make it
fair, you pay me $ 5 and I'll pay you $ 50."

So his first questions was, what's the distance between the earth and
the closest star. The blonde didn't know, hands him $ 5. Then she
asked him, "What has three legs going up a hill and four coming down?"
He thinks and thinks, then concedes defeat and hands her $ 50. There's
a long pause, then he blurts out, "OK, what's the answer?" She hands
him $ 5.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...