Re: 'If There is a Revolution, I Will Man the Guillotine'

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by arminius, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. arminius

    arminius Guest

    "RadX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > Bushsucks <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > These Gutless Puke Dems - SO eager to look pro-military and security-
    > won't win JACK SHIT in 2006 or 2008, despite the fact that the
    > Republicans in control are a gang of criminals, theocrats, liars,
    > embezzlers, thieves, budget busters, murderers, traitors,
    > megalomaniacs and LIARS.
    >
    > WHY will the Dems lose? Because their BASE - folks like me - WILL
    > GIVE UP on the wishy-washy, gutless puke bastards. WE WON'T VOTE OR
    > CONTRIBUTE!
    >
    > Screw 'em all. Screw the country. If there is a revolution, I will
    > man the guillotine (or push the wheelbarrow used to haul off the
    > heads).
    >
    > And you can QUOTE me.
    >
    > [glad to]

    Does anyone feel there is a certain discontent in the land?

    Hank

    Study groups for the pissed:

    http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

    http://www.amren.com/index.html American Renaissance