Re: If you don't believe in Evolution, then why do you drive an SUV?

ilaboo

Guest
suv here in new york city are now a dead issue

what we now see are 1/2 ton 4 wheel drive pickups with double wheels in back
and passenger cabs
it really is depressing
i can now understand the phd physicist burning suv dealerships

i suspect after Katrina groups of people jsut killed the persons who totally
disrupted the ability to suvive--drink all teh water/ eat all the food freak
out becasue of no alcohol

etc
fwiw

peter

ilaboo aka Peter Lener wrote:
> suv here in new york city are now a dead issue
>
> what we now see are 1/2 ton 4 wheel drive pickups with double wheels in back
> and passenger cabs...

Wrong. No such thing as a one-half (1/2) ton pick-up truck with dual
rear wheels in back. If it has dual rear wheels, it is either a one (1)
ton pickup or "commercial duty" pickup.

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people." A. Derleth