Re: I'm tired of being criticized for crossposting.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Guest
On 30 Jul 2007, Daedalus <[email protected]> posted some
news:[email protected]:

> Really folks. Usenet is shrinking. There aren't that many people left
> here. If I have a post about southern hemisphere aviation, I'm not
> going to find that many people to strike up a conversation with.
>
> I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect me to go looking for
> comraderie wherever it lay. I read all of your groups. I'm aware that
> all of YOU post off topic amongst yourselves. Nobody likes an elitist.
> So next time you see me posting about greeting cards or habanero
> peppers or the best television copywriters in America, you really need
> to take a step back from your ingroup attitude and give interested
> posters a chance to participate in these enlightening discussions. I'm
> just a girl looking to chat it up to pass the time like you.
>
> This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.
>
> Jade

IAWTP!

Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:

> On 30 Jul 2007, Daedalus <[email protected]> posted some
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> Really folks. Usenet is shrinking. There aren't that many people left
>> here. If I have a post about southern hemisphere aviation, I'm not
>> going to find that many people to strike up a conversation with.
>>
>> I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect me to go looking for
>> comraderie wherever it lay. I read all of your groups. I'm aware that
>> all of YOU post off topic amongst yourselves. Nobody likes an elitist.
>> So next time you see me posting about greeting cards or habanero
>> peppers or the best television copywriters in America, you really need
>> to take a step back from your ingroup attitude and give interested
>> posters a chance to participate in these enlightening discussions. I'm
>> just a girl looking to chat it up to pass the time like you.
>>
>> This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.
>>
>> Jade

> IAWTP!

I agree if Jade is hot.

--
Bill Asher

William Asher wrote:

>>>This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.
>>>
>>>Jade

>>IAWTP!

> I agree if Jade is hot.

Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards in a
television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options for
peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

--
Graham Waiffers

The poster formerly known as Roger Thaat, Watson deMeneux or Jack Skwaht.

On 30 Jul 2007 20:23:06 GMT, William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:

>Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
>
>> On 30 Jul 2007, Daedalus <[email protected]> posted some
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>>> Really folks. Usenet is shrinking. There aren't that many people left
>>> here. If I have a post about southern hemisphere aviation, I'm not
>>> going to find that many people to strike up a conversation with.
>>>
>>> I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect me to go looking for
>>> comraderie wherever it lay. I read all of your groups. I'm aware that
>>> all of YOU post off topic amongst yourselves. Nobody likes an elitist.
>>> So next time you see me posting about greeting cards or habanero
>>> peppers or the best television copywriters in America, you really need
>>> to take a step back from your ingroup attitude and give interested
>>> posters a chance to participate in these enlightening discussions. I'm
>>> just a girl looking to chat it up to pass the time like you.
>>>
>>> This isn't Soviet Russia. Crossposting is a good thing.
>>>
>>> Jade

>> IAWTP!
>>

>I agree if Jade is hot.

i still think jade isn't as dumb as she came over on big bruvver.

Graham Waiffers wrote:
> Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards in a
> television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options for
> peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

Bill Asher will provide.

Donald Munro wrote:

> William Asher wrote:
>>> I agree if Jade is hot.

> Graham Waiffers wrote:
>> Since Jade has to content herself with posting about greeting cards
>> in a television newsgroup, one might surmise that her other options
>> for peronal interaction are, perhaps, limited.

> Bill Asher will provide.

Not according to Kunich.

--
Bill Asher