Re: IMBA Tries to Justify Mountain Biking with Junk Science

Eric Gisin

wrote:

> .Great argument. Excellent rebuttal.
> .
> .Not.
> .
> .Why do you ALWAYS engage in schoolyard tactics? One would think that a PhD
> .would be able to actually construct a sentence that supported his position.
> .
> .I have been on this board, ca.environment, for several years, and I can say
> .with certainty that you have never made a cohesive argument that actually
> .supports your views. You have made many arguments that suport your views,
> .but none of them actually stand up to any sort of scrutiny.
>
> Did you say something? I thought we ran you off to your mommy long ago. No

one
> wanted to hear what you had to say.

Let me get this straight. You have a PhD in Psychology or you have a release
form from the Psycho Ward? Maybe you should have gone for a PhD in debating
instead.

You might want to ask someone with a real PhD what "social skills" is. It
should be a prereq for graduate studies.