Re: IMBA Tries to Justify Mountain Biking with Junk Science

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Eric Gisin, Apr 3, 2004.

  1. Eric Gisin

    Eric Gisin Guest

    wrote:

    > .Great argument. Excellent rebuttal.
    > .
    > .Not.
    > .
    > .Why do you ALWAYS engage in schoolyard tactics? One would think that a PhD
    > .would be able to actually construct a sentence that supported his position.
    > .
    > .I have been on this board, ca.environment, for several years, and I can say
    > .with certainty that you have never made a cohesive argument that actually
    > .supports your views. You have made many arguments that suport your views,
    > .but none of them actually stand up to any sort of scrutiny.
    >
    > Did you say something? I thought we ran you off to your mommy long ago. No

    one
    > wanted to hear what you had to say.

    Let me get this straight. You have a PhD in Psychology or you have a release
    form from the Psycho Ward? Maybe you should have gone for a PhD in debating
    instead.

    You might want to ask someone with a real PhD what "social skills" is. It
    should be a prereq for graduate studies.