General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: In case anyone is wondering...

Started by Gregory Morrow · · Last activity · 2 posts · 264 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 May 2005
Last activity
24 May 2005
Original author
Gregory Morrow
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
264
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sheldon said:

    ...and I'm sure some certain few aren't... I haven't been posting
    because it's gardening time so I've been very busy working my butt off,
    I ache in places I didn't know I had places, but it's a good kind of
    hurt. My entire veggie garden is finally roto tilled... to a ten inch
    depth... anytime you see an ad for roto tillers with a 90 year old lady
    steering a tiller with her pinky don't you believe it... my 7 horse
    Simplicity tiller is like riding a bucking bronco. My entire 10 acre
    lawn is mowed and groomed as good as any golf course... not only mowed,
    you try string trimming ten acres, that 5lb trimmer begins to feel like
    you're lugging around a sack of cement real fast... but I perservered
    and now that it's all finished it looks like a postcard so I'm happy
    but achey. I still need to prepare lunch for guests tomorrow, a tossed
    salad and a tuna salad... no cooking.

    Heehee...so Maw and Paw Kettle are a - comin' over, eh...???

    I hear that they have a nubile daughter...and that Paw is "handy" with
    shotgun...be careful!

    Quoted message said:

    Um, don't yoose get too complacent... in my best Arnold, I'LL BE BACK.

    Did you plant pretty much all vegetables or do you have some flowers and
    such too...???

    --
    Best
    Greg

  2. Gregory Morrow said:


    Heehee...so Maw and Paw Kettle are a - comin' over, eh...???

    Hold the fort here... you aren't old enough to remember Ma and Pa
    Kettle. So, who how did you find out about them?

    sf
    giving the evil eye to the person who spilled the beans

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.