Re: In Departing ... My Final Words to Tom Sherman

Tom Sherman struggled to scribble ... Mr. McNamara either has the most
"final words" in the known universe, or he is going back on his
statement that he is quitting the
discussion.

Mr. Sherman doesn't understand that a person is entitled to change
their mind or to do what they intend to do on their own terms and in
their own good time. Is this not such a rudimentary concept that its
misunderstanding is incomprehensible and even laughable? Perhaps if it
is repeated a few more times it will sink in...

I'lll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
your poor powers or perception to be overcome.

I'll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
[...]

Is 10 a sufficient number of times?

JimmyMac

Tom Sherman struggled to scribble ... Mr. McNamara either has the most
"final words" in the known universe, or he is going back on his
statement that he is quitting the
discussion.

Mr. Sherman doesn't understand that a person is entitled to change
their mind or to do what they intend to do on their own terms and in
their own good time. Is this not such a rudimentary concept that its
misunderstanding is incomprehensible and even laughable? Perhaps if it
is repeated a few more times it will sink in...

I'lll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
your poor powers of perception to be overcome.

[...]

P.S. Multiple posst are deliberate ... not operator error. This is
purely for Mr Sherman's benefit.

[...]

P.S. Multiple post are deliberate ... not operator error. This is

Edward Dolan wrote:
> Have you not made reference to a boyhood spent in Wisconsin? Yes, I know
> about tiny Denmark. So, you were born there and then your parents came to
> America (Wisconsin)? The newsgroup needs to know!

I was raised in the forest by wolves. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

[email protected] wrote:
> [...]
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> I'll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
> from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
> when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
> elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> I'll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
> from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
> when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
> elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> Is 10 a sufficient number of times?
>
> JimmyMac
>
> P.S. Multiple post are deliberate ... not operator error. This is

Yo JimmyMac,

Now you are being as childish as Ed Dolan in a snit. ;)

--

[email protected] wrote:
> [...]
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> I'll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
> from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
> when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
> elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> I'll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
> from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
> when I see fit and will leave on my own terms. Although this is an
> elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary for
> your poor powers of perception to be overcome.
>
> Is 10 a sufficient number of times?
>
> JimmyMac
>
> P.S. Multiple post are deliberate ... not operator error. This is

Hey JimmyMac,

Getting frustrated because you can not turn me away from Ed Gin and to
your side? ;)

--

[email protected] wrote:
> Tom Sherman struggled to scribble ... Mr. McNamara either has the most
> "final words" in the known universe, or he is going back on his
> statement that he is quitting the
> discussion.
>
> Mr. Sherman doesn't understand that a person is entitled to change
> their mind or to do what they intend to do on their own terms and in
> their own good time. Is this not such a rudimentary concept that its
> misunderstanding is incomprehensible and even laughable? Perhaps if it
> is repeated a few more times it will sink in...

Now that Mr. McNamara is finally showing some flexibility on going back
on his statements, he can admit THAT HE LACKS DEFINITIVE PROOF THE
AUTHORSHIP OF THE HRS BLOG.

> I'lll not be badgered into leaving by frivolous, inflammatory insults
> from someone whose opinion matters not. I will leave this discussion
> when I see fit and will leave on my own terms....

I see those terms include Mr. McNamara going back on his previous
statements about leaving.

> Although this is an elementary concept, I will repeat this as many times as necessary
> for your poor powers or perception to be overcome.

Speaking of posts ruining the newsgroup, Mr. McNamara may set a new low
here.

[Further repetition of the same paragraph by Mr. McNamara deleted]

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

> On 11-12-04, in the "Curious -- Why Do You Continue To Stay With ARBR"
> thread, in reference to flame wars, you wrote ... sometimes it can even
> be fun to be a part of this absurdity. A little mud-wrestling now and
> then cleans heart and soul, that's especially important when it's
> winter and we can't go outside to ride enough.
>
> Well, it's winter again (not officially, but...) and surely the threads
> surrounding the HRS blog are among the more absurd to have surfaced
> since the Johnny NoCom ones, so I guess you decided to join the
> cyber-mud wrestling and baited Kevin in the process. Whereas you know
> that I have a different take on this than you, I would be interesting
> to hear what Kevin has to say. Yo, Kevin you listenin'?
>
> JimmyMac

JM,

I can assure you that I have nothing to do with this BLOG site. But I
have to admit some of it is dam funny!
Ed Gin, AA and Seth are its authors.
Check out my slide show of Monkey Island of spring of '04 and come to
your own conclusion. This was the zeineth of MI as a group. The biggest
turnout to see team Bacchetta. Fact.

www.photodex.com

scroll over to online sharing

type in kkaero

Make up your own mind.
The HRS blog owners are on this slideshow.

MG

One more question.
When is the party? And am I invited? I always was invited to the old MI
parties even though I rode a dreaded high bike...
The bike I am most proud of for '05 is my single speed mountain bike
rescued from my dumpster.
I will allow test rides of my dumpster dive bike....

MG

Why would you assume that I have any desire to turn you away from Ed
Gin to my side? Don't flatter yourself. There is no possibility
that I would ever be associated with you. I wouldn't have any of Ed
Gin's hand-me-downs, least of all someone who defends the man. If I am
frustrated at all, it is with your inability to comprehend rudimentary
concepts. In other words no matter how many times I repeat something
very simple, you seem unable to understand. Let me break it down for
you by the numbers:

1. There is no popularity contest between Ed and me except in your
imagination. Have you got that now?
2. I have no compulsion to lure anyone away from Ed Gin. Have you got
that now?
3. I am proud not to be associated with Ed Gin. Have you got that now?
4. I am proud not to be associated with some who are associated with Ed
Gin and that includes you. Have you got that now?

NOTE: Strange as this may seem. Ed Gin and I do have some friends in
common, but I also have some friends who will have nothing to do with
Ed Gin.

JimmyMac

[email protected] wrote:
> Why would you assume that I have any desire to turn you away from Ed
> Gin to my side? Don't flatter yourself. There is no possibility
> that I would ever be associated with you. I wouldn't have any of Ed
> Gin's hand-me-downs, least of all someone who defends the man. If I am
> frustrated at all, it is with your inability to comprehend rudimentary
> concepts. In other words no matter how many times I repeat something
> very simple, you seem unable to understand. Let me break it down for
> you by the numbers:
>
> 1. There is no popularity contest between Ed and me except in your
> imagination. Have you got that now?
> 2. I have no compulsion to lure anyone away from Ed Gin. Have you got
> that now?
> 3. I am proud not to be associated with Ed Gin. Have you got that now?
> 4. I am proud not to be associated with some who are associated with Ed
> Gin and that includes you. Have you got that now?
>
> NOTE: Strange as this may seem. Ed Gin and I do have some friends in
> common, but I also have some friends who will have nothing to do with
> Ed Gin.
>
> JimmyMac

JimmyMac,

Did you look at my slide show?
There is the internet and then there is real life.
I know that there is bad behavior on the internet but there are good
people even from Monkey Island.
The HRS blog is satire and should be considered as such.
I own a Bacchetta Aero. Its fast. So what. The NoCom is fast so what!
Again, real life and the internet are two different things.
Just an opine....

MG

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Who is "Tom Dolan"? One presumes Mr. McNamara means Ed Dolan. Mr.
> McNamara should be able to get Ed Dolan's name correct, since Mr. Dolan
> has posted in excess of five-thousand (5,000) messages to
> alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

I think Jim hates Ed Gin so much that he only associates that name with him.
I too am chagrined that a scum bag like Ed Gin could have the same first
name as me. There ought to be a law against it!

It was an extremely dreaded day for Tom Sherman when Ed Dolan overtook him
as the most prolific poster of all time to ARBR from a single address. That
is why I have decided that I am none other than Mr. ARBR himself and that is
how the lessor lights here can refer to me from on if they so wish.

Mr. Sherman has been careful not so let his envy show, but I know he is
jealous me. The king is dead! Long live the King!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Mr. Sherman could have perhaps retained his title if he weren't moving
around so much. He should learn to stay put like I do.

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Now you are being as childish as Ed Dolan in a snit. ;)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Mr. Sherman would like me to rescue him from all of this, but I'll not do
it. After all, Jim is just doing to you what your good buddy Ed Gin to the
group last winter. The difference is that Ed Gin did it on all the threads
and for a prolonged period of time. That is what killed the newsgroup in
case you are interested.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Why would you assume that I have any desire to turn you away from Ed
>> Gin to my side? Don't flatter yourself. There is no possibility
>> that I would ever be associated with you. I wouldn't have any of Ed
>> Gin's hand-me-downs, least of all someone who defends the man. If I am
>> frustrated at all, it is with your inability to comprehend rudimentary
>> concepts. In other words no matter how many times I repeat something
>> very simple, you seem unable to understand. Let me break it down for
>> you by the numbers:
>>
>> 1. There is no popularity contest between Ed and me except in your
>> imagination. Have you got that now?
>> 2. I have no compulsion to lure anyone away from Ed Gin. Have you got
>> that now?
>> 3. I am proud not to be associated with Ed Gin. Have you got that now?
>> 4. I am proud not to be associated with some who are associated with Ed
>> Gin and that includes you. Have you got that now?
>>
>> NOTE: Strange as this may seem. Ed Gin and I do have some friends in
>> common, but I also have some friends who will have nothing to do with
>> Ed Gin.
>>
>> JimmyMac

> JimmyMac,
>
> Did you look at my slide show?
> There is the internet and then there is real life.
> I know that there is bad behavior on the internet but there are good
> people even from Monkey Island.
> The HRS blog is satire and should be considered as such.
> I own a Bacchetta Aero. Its fast. So what. The NoCom is fast so what!
> Again, real life and the internet are two different things.
> Just an opine....
>
> MG

Maybe so, but have a look at last winter's postings by Ed Gin on this group.
I refer you to last Feb. I think he uses every dirty trick in the book. Does
this not speak volumes about his character?

I am not exactly who I pretend to be on this group either, but I do not go
180 degrees away from true self. I use my real name and I stand behind
everything I have ever said. I think Tom Sherman and most others here are
not bad characters at all. We all of us put on a bit of an act when we post
to ARBR. But Ed Gin falls into a different category. He seems evil and/or
crazy to me.

Yes, real life and the Internet are not the same thing, but they are surely
connected.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

<[email protected]> wrote:

> I can assure you that I have nothing to do with this BLOG site. But I
> have to admit some of it is dam funny!
> Ed Gin, AA and Seth are its authors.

MG,

How can you know? Is this a fact or only a suspicion?

I don't want to sound like Tom S., but if it's a fact: Where are the
proofs? Please give us at least some circumstantial evidences
indicating the authorship of the above mentioned persons.

BTW: How would you read the following sentence, which is part of the
disclaimer on the HRS blog:

"I tell the parody truth and nothing but the foking parody truth about
highracers. [...]"

In my opinion this stands for: "Don't take me seriously, I'm telling
nonsense and nothing else."

Don't you think so, too?

Regards,
Kurt

Kurt Fischer wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > I can assure you that I have nothing to do with this BLOG site. But I
> > have to admit some of it is dam funny!
> > Ed Gin, AA and Seth are its authors.

> MG,
>
> How can you know? Is this a fact or only a suspicion?
>
> I don't want to sound like Tom S., but if it's a fact: Where are the
> proofs? Please give us at least some circumstantial evidences
> indicating the authorship of the above mentioned persons.
>
> BTW: How would you read the following sentence, which is part of the
> disclaimer on the HRS blog:
>
> "I tell the parody truth and nothing but the foking parody truth about
> highracers. [...]"
>
> In my opinion this stands for: "Don't take me seriously, I'm telling
> nonsense and nothing else."
>
> Don't you think so, too?
>
> Regards,
> Kurt

Well,
lets just say I was there when all of this **** went down.
Take it or leave it. Did you view my slideshow? There is the truth.
Everyone in real life getting along.
HRS is not real. It is satire. Only a moron would take it seriously.
I think that we have an unemployed graphics designer at work here in
between jobs.
But who can tell? Lots of creative writting too.

MG

[email protected] wrote:
> > On 11-12-04, in the "Curious -- Why Do You Continue To Stay With ARBR"
> > thread, in reference to flame wars, you wrote ... sometimes it can even
> > be fun to be a part of this absurdity. A little mud-wrestling now and
> > then cleans heart and soul, that's especially important when it's
> > winter and we can't go outside to ride enough.
> >
> > Well, it's winter again (not officially, but...) and surely the threads
> > surrounding the HRS blog are among the more absurd to have surfaced
> > since the Johnny NoCom ones, so I guess you decided to join the
> > cyber-mud wrestling and baited Kevin in the process. Whereas you know
> > that I have a different take on this than you, I would be interesting
> > to hear what Kevin has to say. Yo, Kevin you listenin'?
> >
> > JimmyMac

> JM,
>
> I can assure you that I have nothing to do with this BLOG site. But I
> have to admit some of it is dam funny!
> Ed Gin, AA and Seth are its authors.
> Check out my slide show of Monkey Island of spring of '04 and come to
> your own conclusion. This was the zeineth of MI as a group. The biggest
> turnout to see team Bacchetta. Fact.
>
> www.photodex.com
>
> scroll over to online sharing
>
> type in kkaero
>
> Make up your own mind.
> The HRS blog owners are on this slideshow.

Hey Kevin,

What up with the Photodex site wanting to download a plug-in to view
the pictures?

I would have to disable my protection to view the pictures, which I am
rather hesitant to do.

P.S. What happened to your "At the Edge of the Dumpster" blog?

--

[email protected] wrote:
> One more question.
> When is the party? And am I invited? I always was invited to the old MI
> parties even though I rode a dreaded high bike...
> The bike I am most proud of for '05 is my single speed mountain bike
> rescued from my dumpster.
> I will allow test rides of my dumpster dive bike....

Kevin,

The location of the party was posted "between the lines" so to speak on
this newsgroup.

As for your "dreaded high bike", you must be blessed with better
balance and coordination than I have, since I only felt marginally in
control the one time I briefly road your Aerocycle (but then, I am
below average in these areas). Maybe it is just my fear of heights!
>From experience I can say falling over on a Sunset is better than

falling over on a Rocket which is better than falling over on an
upright. :(

Nothing wrong with highracers (even Bacchetta) or uprights for riders
that find them suitable (but please don't tell anyone I said that). ;)

--

[email protected] wrote:

> Well,
> lets just say I was there when all of this **** went down.
> Take it or leave it. Did you view my slideshow? There is the truth.
> Everyone in real life getting along....

Even Ed Gin and Jim McNamara?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley