Re: In Departing ... My Final Words to Tom Sherman

Kurt,

I think what you have had to say here is even handed and fair enough
and I agree with your observations. As concerns the attention getting
spamming in the Europen theater, it is not unreasonable to assume that
it is from the same source that has been spamming ARBR and that is
likely the HRS blog authors themselves who seek recognition even from
outside the US borders. Now Tom might argue that it could be from
someone, like myself, for instance, intednding to discredit the authors
and while this is plausible, it is not my style and the authors have
brought more than enough discredit upon themselves without me or anyone
else having to pitch in and render assistance. Maybe Kevin will weigh
in with an opinion.

JimmyMac

Kurt Fischer wrote:
> Johnny Sunset <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > This storage container looks practical, but doesn't it add to the
> > already high center of gravity of the Anthrotech trike:

> Tom,
>
> No, I've never had any problems staying upright(pun intended) in turns.
> Though I have to confess I'm taking corners not as fast as Steve Beck.
> ;-)
>
> <http://www.a-v-d.com/MOVIES/windQT.mov>

Very few people make a combination similar to Steve Beck and No. 490.
:)

> On the other hand I'm convinced a delta trike is better suited for
> transporting heavy loads than a tadpole. The luggage placed quite low
> between the rear wheels doesn't influence much the handling of the
> trike.

If I were carrying heavy loads I would consider getting a SUV:
<http://www.organicengines.com/SUV/index.htm>.

> My first trike for riding in winter was a delta: a Radius(later Hoening)
> Trio:
> http://www.liegeradinfo.de/hoe_trio.jpg
>
> I didn't like the 16" front wheel and converted it to 20", big
> improvement. The seat height was even higher than on the Anthrotech,
> about 55 cm(ca 21") versus 43cm(ca 16"), but that caused no problems
> either. Of course you have to take the corners slowly and carefully.
>
> > Here in Chicagoland it is about -15C, and the salt/snow slush has
> > refrozen. A trike or studded tires are required for riding safely.

> I especially love riding my Anthrotech in winter because there is enough
> weight on the rear wheel so it won't spin easily uphill or on slippery
> surfaces and the seat is high enough for plowing through deeper snow up
> to 15-20cm (5-7").
>
> I suspect you love your dragonflyer too much for taking it out on the
> salty roads under these conditions?

Considering that my Dragonflyer is in excellent condition and not
readily replaceable, I do not want to subject it to road salt. A
velomobile with a composite body and sealed drivetrain would be much
more appropriate.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

[email protected] wrote:
> KK-magillagorilla,
>
> Party?
>
> Where: 5024 W Deming Pl
> When 1/1/06
> Time: 10:00am
> Host: HEAD Gin
>
> Not invited MG? Crash the party ;^)

Mr. McNamara is, I believe, mistaken as to the location. I would not
want to see Kevin make a trip to Chicago (considering our traffic) for
no good reason.

--

[email protected] wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I should have also added that I was referring to Kurt Fischer bating
> you into a response that I would be interested in hearing since you
> were a more recent insider than me and I thought that you might be able
> to shed more light on all this. In naming names, you contradicted Tom
> Sheman's assertion that I am alone in whom I suspect with the exception
> of Ed Dolan or at least I am virtually alone in going on record
> publicly. There are numerous others whom I have talked to that spit
> out the same 3 names, but have not gone public.

The numerous others are to be commended on not posting public
ACCUSATIONS while LACKING DEFINITIVE PROOF.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

> > Hey Kevin,
> >
> > What up with the Photodex site wanting to download a plug-in to view
> > the pictures?
> >
> > I would have to disable my protection to view the pictures, which I am
> > rather hesitant to do.
> >
> > P.S. What happened to your "At the Edge of the Dumpster" blog?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

> Tom,
>
> Are using Firefox? My new computer is in the shop and I am on a 5 year
> old computer.
> Firefox won't work but internet explorer lets you view the pics. I
> hardly think that this company is a threat to your computer. They make
> excellent photo software and have been very helpfull to me anyway.
> My new computer plays the site slideshows with Firefox. The old one
> needs IE.
> Anyway, I think its safe to loosen up the firewall or whatever you got
> running to view the site.

I have witnessed KK in the company of Monkeys, and everyone got along
fine.

The only ones with a real grudge are the upright pace line members that
wrongfully accused KK of leading them astray on the Harmon 100 a few
years back. I, at a slower pace than KK, missed a couple of turns and
had to backtrack. The food at the rest stops was well above average,
however.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Kevin,
>>
>> I should have also added that I was referring to Kurt Fischer bating
>> you into a response that I would be interested in hearing since you
>> were a more recent insider than me and I thought that you might be able
>> to shed more light on all this. In naming names, you contradicted Tom
>> Sheman's assertion that I am alone in whom I suspect with the exception
>> of Ed Dolan or at least I am virtually alone in going on record
>> publicly. There are numerous others whom I have talked to that spit
>> out the same 3 names, but have not gone public.

> The numerous others are to be commended on not posting public
> ACCUSATIONS while LACKING DEFINITIVE PROOF.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Here is the despicable Mr. Sherman again defending the scoundrel.
Circumstantial evidence is all that is required for this newsgroup. As such,
it is overwhelming and only a complete idiot would claim otherwise.

The criminal vandal troll who destroyed this newsgroup last winter was none
other than Ed Gin. Only Mr. Sherman says he is not sure. That is because he
is a good buddy of said miscreant and for reasons of his own does not want
to offend the scum bucket. He probably fears becoming a target himself. Like
all liberals, he is a coward when confronted with true evil. He will cut and
run like they all do.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:
> ...Like all liberals, he is a coward when confronted with true evil. He will cut and
> run like they all do.

Then why have I stuck around to argue with Ed Dolan? ;)

He shoots (ok, a cheap shot)!

He scores!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof

"Kurt Fischer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> There are good and bad people everywhere. I suspect that MI was no
>> exception. Although it is satirical, the HRS blog I feel has gone
>> beyond parody and satire.

> I have to agree. In my opinion they've gone too far at least in two
> aspects:
>
> First by involving private people into their game and making publicly
> fun of them. They actually made fun - in a very tasteless manner - of
> persons who have nothing to do with the whole affair. That's not
> acceptable and not legitimated by any standards of satire or parody you
> may choose.
>
> BTW: Tom gave us a clear statement that he also is not willing to excuse
> or accept this behavior. This indicates to me, while he may have some
> sympathy or understanding for (the intentions of) the authors and their
> (often failed) attempts of humor, he's not completely blind to their
> mistakes and bad habits.
>
> Secondly they stepped far beyond tolerable satire by spamming several
> newsgroups and forums (uk.rec.cycling, de.rec.fahrrad,
> Liegeradforum,...) with numerous pointers to their blog. That's commonly
> considered extremely bad behavior, especially when faked email addresses
> are used. Lately these posts became a real nuisance in the above
> mentioned groups and will cost the authors a good deal of sympathy.
>
> Of course we don't know who really sent out all this spamming, that's
> why I'd like to hear the statements of the other side too, especially
> after Kevin has stepped forward and revealed his
> knowledge/opinion/suspicion of the authorship of the blog.
>
> Regards,
> Kurt

Mr. Sherman's defense of these blog scum bags borders on insanity. I think
Jim McNamara is quite right to lump him in with them. I was not prepared to
go that far myself, but his defense of them leads me to believe he has gone
over to the dark side.

I think what has happened is that his childish sense of humor has finally
betrayed him. Children lack taste when it comes to what is funny and what is
not finny. I could excuse Mr. Sherman his asinine sense of humor if he
weren't so adamant in defending them.

Kurt, Ed Gin not only uses faked email addresses, but he forges real names
and addresses too. How would you like it if messages began appearing on
this board looking for all the world as though they came from you, and full
of nothing but obscenities and vile language. I assure you, you would not
like it.

Ed Gin is a forger. He steals your identity. He is a criminal plain and
simple. What the hell else is there to know about him? Mr. Sherman thinks
this is all just good clean fun which does not make him much better than his
good buddy, Ed Gin.

Mr. Sherman is a dunderhead and until it happens to him he will not have a
clue. Yes, he has mildly mentioned that he does not think it is
"appropriate" for the bloggers to attack private individuals in the manner
that they do, but only you and I even noticed that slight disclaimer. What
we do notice is his continuing very strong defense of what they are doing
despite everything Jim McNamara has told us about them.

Why are we cutting Mr. Sherman any slack on any of this? He can either get
on the right side of these issues or he can go to Hell as far as I am
concerned. Who does he think he is anyway?

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan, Troll of Worthington, wrote:
> Mr. Sherman's defense of these blog scum bags borders on insanity.

Eddie boy is confused. How I am defending the HRS blog author(s) by
claiming there is no proof that Ed Gin is involved?

> I think
> Jim McNamara is quite right to lump him in with them. I was not prepared to
> go that far myself, but his defense of them leads me to believe he has gone
> over to the dark side....

Dark Side: UK term for recumbent rider. Guilty as charged! :)

> Why are we cutting Mr. Sherman any slack on any of this? He can either get
> on the right side of these issues....

Sitting on the right side of the aisle in the assembly generally leads
to being wrong.

"On your left"!

> or he can go to Hell as far as I am concerned....

What is with this obsession of Ed Dolan for me to travel to Hell,
Michigan? [1]

> Who does he think he is anyway?

Orphaned Earth Cycles seek me out. What higher praise could there be?

[1]
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&cat=&address=&city=hell&state=mi&zipcode=>.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> ...Like all liberals, he is a coward when confronted with true evil. He
>> will cut and
>> run like they all do.

> Then why have I stuck around to argue with Ed Dolan? ;)

You will not cut and run as long as I am being critical of you - and that
will most likely continue, especially if you continue to defend your good
buddy Ed Gin, the arch criminal vandal troll who murdered this newsgroup in
cold blood last winter.

However, you surely do want to cut and run from Iraq, of that I have no
doubt whatsoever. That is all liberals like you ever want to do. You don't
want war and if you somehow find yourself in one, then you want peace! That
is how liberals were for the Vietnam War and that is how they are now for
the Iraq War. My disgust with them runneth over!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan, the Troll of Worthington, wrote:
> However, you surely do want to cut and run from Iraq, of that I have no
> doubt whatsoever. That is all liberals like you ever want to do. You don't
> want war and if you somehow find yourself in one, then you want peace! That
> is how liberals were for the Vietnam War and that is how they are now for
> the Iraq War. My disgust with them runneth over!

Note how Dolan brings a contentious off-topic subject (conquest of
Iraq) into the discussion with no provocation.

Saying the US "somehow" found itself involved in Iraq is one of the
most intentionally misleading statements I have seen in a long time. Or
is this parody on a greater scale than the HRS blog? [1]

[1] See <http://highracers.blogspot.com/>.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl" - Ed Dolan

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan, Troll of Worthington, wrote:
>> Mr. Sherman's defense of these blog scum bags borders on insanity.

> Eddie boy is confused. How I am defending the HRS blog author(s) by
> claiming there is no proof that Ed Gin is involved?

Circumstantial evidence is all the proof a newsgroup needs. Jim McNamara and
others have provided all the circumstantial evidence that any sane person
needs.

You do not condemn the blogs as you should just as you did not condemn Ed
Gin for posting the way he did last winter on ARBR. You are constantly out
to lunch when there is serious business to attend to. What conclusion are we
suppose to draw from your absences?

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Mr. Sherman is no Lorenzo L. Love! Mr. Love harped on just one defense
against the advocates for the BigHa, its very high price. But he did it with
panache, a quality that Mr. Sherman lacks.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan, Troll of Worthington, wrote:
> >> Mr. Sherman's defense of these blog scum bags borders on insanity.

> > Eddie boy is confused. How I am defending the HRS blog author(s) by
> > claiming there is no proof that Ed Gin is involved?

> Circumstantial evidence is all the proof a newsgroup needs. Jim McNamara and
> others have provided all the circumstantial evidence that any sane person
> needs.
>
> You do not condemn the blogs as you should just as you did not condemn Ed
> Gin for posting the way he did last winter on ARBR. You are constantly out
> to lunch when there is serious business to attend to. What conclusion are we
> suppose to draw from your absences?

We can conclude there are things known locally in Chicagoland by
certain Monkeys that Mr. Dolan is unaware of.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl" - Ed Dolan

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan, the Troll of Worthington, wrote:
>> However, you surely do want to cut and run from Iraq, of that I have no
>> doubt whatsoever. That is all liberals like you ever want to do. You
>> don't
>> want war and if you somehow find yourself in one, then you want peace!
>> That
>> is how liberals were for the Vietnam War and that is how they are now for
>> the Iraq War. My disgust with them runneth over!

> Note how Dolan brings a contentious off-topic subject (conquest of
> Iraq) into the discussion with no provocation.

Mr. Sherman gets off topic all the time with his responses to my messages
when he tries to deflect me with his childish sense of humor. However, Mr.
Sherman provokes me all the time by his mere presence on this group. But
when he defends arch criminal vandal trolls like Ed Gin he goes too far.
There are limits to what can be tolerated after all!

Would that we were into conquering the lesser breeds of the world, but
Americans are too pacifist for any such agenda. Mr. Sherman has us confused
with the Germans and the Russians of the past century who truly were into
conquest.

> Saying the US "somehow" found itself involved in Iraq is one of the
> most intentionally misleading statements I have seen in a long time. Or
> is this parody on a greater scale than the HRS blog? [1]

All the Dems voted to give President Bush whatever powers he deemed
necessary to combat the Islamic Terrorists. But now they want to cut and
run. This was the same scenario for the Vietnam War too. President Johnson
was given all the necessary power and then the Dems later decided to cut and
run. They have no staying power. They will get you into a war and then they
will want to cut and run when the going gets the least bit difficult.

It is entirely possible that both the Vietnam War and the Iraq War would not
have been necessary if we had not had weak kneed liberal Dems in charge of
defending this country. Kennedy bungled the Cuban affair and Clinton never
did do much about the Terrorists all the time he was in office. It is always
up to the Repubs to make up for the weakness and cowardice of the Dems.

It may be that an American city will have to go up in a nuclear blast before
liberals like Sherman get their final comeuppance. If and when that happens,
the Dems (liberal variety) will forever be as dead as the Dodo Bird. They
will not adequately defend this nation against its enemies. My contempt for
them is boundless! A wooden stake needs to be driven though their rotten
hearts in order to kill them once and for all.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Eddie boy is confused. How I am defending the HRS blog author(s) by
>> > claiming there is no proof that Ed Gin is involved?

>> Circumstantial evidence is all the proof a newsgroup needs. Jim McNamara
>> and
>> others have provided all the circumstantial evidence that any sane person
>> needs.
>>
>> You do not condemn the blogs as you should just as you did not condemn Ed
>> Gin for posting the way he did last winter on ARBR. You are constantly
>> out
>> to lunch when there is serious business to attend to. What conclusion are
>> we
>> suppose to draw from your absences?

> We can conclude there are things known locally in Chicagoland by
> certain Monkeys that Mr. Dolan is unaware of.

Tom, I am going to stay away from the blog issue since I know next to
nothing about any of it nor do I want to know anything about it. I am only
concerned about what took place here on ARBR last winter. I will leave the
blog issue to you, Jim and others who are knowledgeable.

As regards the ARBR issue of last winter, you seem to be telling me that we
can't be sure it was Ed Gin who was doing all the damage. Well, I am sure
and so is Jim and most of the rest of the group. However, forget that issue
for one moment. Do you or do you not condemn the manner of the posting that
was taking place then. I refer specifically to the use of false names too
numerous to keep track of, forged names and addresses, the trolling on all
threads and the utterly vile and obscene language that was being presented?
You have never yet told the group what you thought of that kind of behavior.
Again, forget about WHO might have been responsible. Do you condemn the
behavior?

Mr. Sherman knows that I am no more a troll than he is. So far, we have only
had one real troll on this group for as long as I have been here. His name
is Ed Gin and he destroyed this newsgroup for all practical purposes last
winter by his insane and criminal trolling.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> You do not condemn the blogs as you should just as you did not condemn Ed
>> Gin for posting the way he did last winter on ARBR. You are constantly
>> out
>> to lunch when there is serious business to attend to. What conclusion are
>> we
>> suppose to draw from your absences?

> We can conclude there are things known locally in Chicagoland by
> certain Monkeys that Mr. Dolan is unaware of.

No doubt true, but just how incestuous are you going to allow this newsgroup
to get. You need to explain to Mr. Kurt Fischer of Germany as well as me and
numerous others just where you stand on this issue of scum bag blogs who
assassinate other's good names and who troll newsgroups in Europe (besides
ARBR) like insane idiots.

We are all listening intently for your input. I have even turned up my
hearing aid so as not to miss a single syllable of what you are going to
say. Be warned - I am prepared to go ballisitic if you keep repeating your
previous excuses for them. In fact, I may even go into orbit!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[email protected] wrote:
> OK, so Mr. McNamara might not want me as an associate, but based on his
> past postings that attempt to discredit Ed Gin, he wants others to shun
> Ed Gin (unless everything Mr. McNamara posts about Ed Gin is a "load of
> bull" and the whole conflict between Jim McNamara and Ed Gin is just an
> Internet joke).
>
> --> The conclusion drawn does not logically follow form the premise.
> I've nothing at stake here. I've made up my mind and other are
> entitled to to the same.

We have all noted that Mr. McNamara made up his mind a long time ago.

> > I wouldn't have any of Ed
> > Gin's hand-me-downs, least of all someone who defends the man. If I am
> > frustrated at all, it is with your inability to comprehend rudimentary
> > concepts. In other words no matter how many times I repeat something
> > very simple, you seem unable to understand. Let me break it down for
> > you by the numbers:

> > 1. There is no popularity contest between Ed and me except in your
> > imagination. Have you got that now?

> Mr. McNamara's derogatory posts towards Ed Gin (if sincere) indicate a
> desire to discredit Ed Gin (and therefore deprive Ed Gin of "reputable"
> friends).
>
> --> Another conclusion drawn that does not logically follow from the
> premise. For someone who claims to know a lot about logic, you have
> lots yet to learn. I don't make insincere posts. I've post facts. It
> is not the posting that discredits, but rather the facts that are
> posted.

Mr. McNamara has been posting unproven ALLEGATIONS, not DEFINITIVELY
PROVEN FACTS.

> > 2. I have no compulsion to lure anyone away from Ed Gin. Have you got
> > that now?

> See above.
>
> --> You do that Mr. NON SEQUITOR!

While Mr. McNamara may or may not want to associate with any or Ed
Gin's current friends, his (Mr. McNamara) constant attacks on Ed Gin's
character indicate an effort on Mr. McNamara's part to deprive Ed Gin
of friends.

> > 3. I am proud not to be associated with Ed Gin. Have you got that now?

> Well, DUH!
>
> --> Bravo ... enlightenment, at last!
>
> > 4. I am proud not to be associated with some who are associated with Ed
> > Gin and that includes you. Have you got that now?

> The feeling is mutual.
>
> --> So then you are also proud not to be associated with some who are
> associated with Ed Gin and that includes yourself??? Interesting.
>
> See my other message about how we can avoid each
> other since we share relatively close geographical vicinity.
>
> --> Still waiting for the height, weight, eye and hair color.
>
> Mr. McNamara should consider moving to Worthington, Minnesota, so he
> could hang out with Ed Dolan - I am sure they would become best friends
> in no time.
>
> --> Mr. Sherman should consider becoming Ed Gin's "other woman".

[yawn]

What is it with the hatred of homosexuality (as indicated in the above
comment)?

Intelligent heterosexuals reach the condition of "straight but not
narrow" when they obtain enlightenment.

> > NOTE: Strange as this may seem. Ed Gin and I do have some friends in
> > common, but I also have some friends who will have nothing to do with
> > Ed Gin.

> --> I expected no comment since this doesn't quite fit Mr. Sherman's
> hypothesis.

What is there to comment on? Obviously Mr. McNamara is hoping those in
the first category with migrate to the second.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:

[...]
I don't make insincere posts. I've post facts. It
>> is not the posting that discredits, but rather the facts that are
>> posted.

Ed Dolan is the main culprit on this newsgroup as far as I can see. He is
never sincere about anything, at least not as far as this newsgroup is
concerned. Furthermore, Ed Dolan has nothing but the greatest contempt for
facts. He flees from them as you would from the plague. After all, he does
not want to be confused by the facts like the rest of you are.

Ed Dolan is only concerned with attitudes and ideology, neither one of which
has anything to do with facts. That is why Mr. Sherman and Ed Dolan get
along so well. They are always arguing about different things and are seldom
even on the same subject together.
[...]

>> Mr. McNamara should consider moving to Worthington, Minnesota, so he
>> could hang out with Ed Dolan - I am sure they would become best friends
>> in no time.

Actually, Mr. McNamara and Ed Dolan have had a slight falling out. He is
still welcome to come to Worthington and we will go for a bike ride around
town. It may be that Ed Dolan could even go for a bike ride with Mr.
Sherman, but it would most likely be a much shorter bike ride. Mr. Sherman
would make a remark about the weather and Ed Dolan would have to disagree
with him on general principles - at which point they would once again be off
to the races.

On due reflection, it might be better for everyone to stay away from
Worthington, Minnesota, and leave the Great Ed Dolan to himself. I have it
on good authority that he is busy contemplating his navel and does not want
to be disturbed by anyone from a newsgroup, not even from one so honorable
as ARBR.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:

[...]
>> --> Mr. Sherman should consider becoming Ed Gin's "other woman".

> [yawn]
>
> What is it with the hatred of homosexuality (as indicated in the above
> comment)?
>
> Intelligent heterosexuals reach the condition of "straight but not
> narrow" when they obtain enlightenment.

I thought I had heard the clarion call to Saint Edward the Great at this
point - and I was right!

Since all sex is revolting and disgusting, it goes with saying that **** sex
is beyond the pale. Mr. Perry Butler of Alexandria (Minnesota) is, like Mr.
Sherman, very tolerant of homos. But where is the disgust factor I want to
know? God, it is just so revolting as to turn the stomach. Excuse me for a
moment while I resort to the smallest room in my house to heave my guts.

We do not want ARBR to becomes a cesspool for homos, so let us resolve not
to discuss such things as ass and penis. Leave that to the Chicagoland
armada which is captained by Ed Gin. I refer to them as Ed Gin and
Associates, but just how they "associate" with one anther is an open
question. Maybe Mr. Sherman could tell us something about them without
revealing his own sexual inclination.

Everyone should be celibate like Saint Edward the Great. If you are engaged
in sex for any reason other than procreation, then you are sinful and are
going to go to Hell (Michigan). To have much toleration for homos makes you
suspect yourself. I urge intolerance upon all.

I realize it is not possible for most here on ARBR to be a Great Saint like
Saint Edward the Great, but you could at least try to be a Lessor Saint. Mr.
Sherman could maybe gain admittance to one of the minor orders if he would
take a few vows. Since he is already poverty stricken, he would just have to
work on obedience and chastity.