Re: In praise of hot showers

Edward Dolan

Guest
"James Fitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Elisa Francesca Roselli" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>whereas a shower is a rushed, routine thing.

> Maybe for you it is.... Mine are never rushed, and are always a sensual
> delight.

Anyone who takes sensual delight in the process of bathing is a depraved
slob. John Fitch probably also takes sensual delight in pissing and shitting
too. God, why am I always being accosted by morons, idiots and cretins on
these freaking newsgroups.

He doesn't even know if his name is John or Jim. But he mainly values his
privacy according to his newsgroup subscription ("total privacy") so we can
assume he is a nonentity like they all are. Why bother with John or Jim -
just go with J why don't you?

> -Jim

> News==----
> Newsgroups