Re: Innocent Man Sent To Jail By Darya Gunchenko - Prostitute

Bill Sornson

Guest
ffxff wrote:
> Darya GUnchenko, the Russian stripper called Angie at the Million
> Dollar strip club will take the stand as a police informant in a case
> about a drugs, prostitution and pimping.
>
> Dasha's voice can be downloaded from audio files on the net in the
> files section she talks about murder and kidnapping another
> stripper.
>
> The 19 year old full service escort is part of a high security
> criminal trial in the Brampton court house.

What kind of bike does she ride?

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in news:485d876d$0$27969
[email protected]:

> ffxff wrote:
>> Darya GUnchenko, the Russian stripper called Angie at the Million
>> Dollar strip club will take the stand as a police informant in a case
>> about a drugs, prostitution and pimping.
>>
>> Dasha's voice can be downloaded from audio files on the net in the
>> files section she talks about murder and kidnapping another
>> stripper.
>>
>> The 19 year old full service escort is part of a high security
>> criminal trial in the Brampton court house.

> What kind of bike does she ride?

Recumbent.

In article <[email protected]>,
Little Meow <[email protected]> writes:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in news:485d876d$0$27969
> [email protected]:
>
>> ffxff wrote:
>>> Darya GUnchenko, the Russian stripper called Angie at the Million
>>> Dollar strip club will take the stand as a police informant in a case
>>> about a drugs, prostitution and pimping.
>>>
>>> Dasha's voice can be downloaded from audio files on the net in the
>>> files section she talks about murder and kidnapping another
>>> stripper.
>>>
>>> The 19 year old full service escort is part of a high security
>>> criminal trial in the Brampton court house.

>> What kind of bike does she ride?
>>

> Recumbent.

Rental.

--
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

Bill Sornson wrote, On 6/21/2008 6:57 PM:
> ffxff wrote:
>
>> Darya GUnchenko, the Russian stripper called Angie at the Million
>> Dollar strip club will take the stand as a police informant in a case
>> about a drugs, prostitution and pimping.
>>
>> Dasha's voice can be downloaded from audio files on the net in the
>> files section she talks about murder and kidnapping another
>> stripper.
>>
>> The 19 year old full service escort is part of a high security
>> criminal trial in the Brampton court house.
>>

> What kind of bike does she ride?

A comfort bike?

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)