Re-install test drive...

OmManiPadmiOmlet

Guest
Called customer support, they said that the problem was not on their end
or they'd have received thousands of phone calls..... <sigh>
Said the problem was on my end and suggested a re-install.

Tried that yesterday and it did not work, but I know now that I had the
stmp server ID typed incorrectly.

The nice thing about doing this is now I've switched to the current
version and it has a spell check. :) The old one did not!

No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D
--
Peace!
Om

"My mother nevers saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****."
- Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
> Called customer support, they said that the problem was not on their
> end or they'd have received thousands of phone calls..... <sigh>
> Said the problem was on my end and suggested a re-install.
>
> Tried that yesterday and it did not work, but I know now that I had
> the stmp server ID typed incorrectly.
>
> The nice thing about doing this is now I've switched to the current
> version and it has a spell check. :) The old one did not!
>
> No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
> that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D

Reinstall what?! Yes, you're back :)

Jill

OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

> No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
> that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D

But, but, we know you are BACK! ;)

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

In article <[email protected]>,
"jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
> > Called customer support, they said that the problem was not on their
> > end or they'd have received thousands of phone calls..... <sigh>
> > Said the problem was on my end and suggested a re-install.
> >
> > Tried that yesterday and it did not work, but I know now that I had
> > the stmp server ID typed incorrectly.
> >
> > The nice thing about doing this is now I've switched to the current
> > version and it has a spell check. :) The old one did not!
> >
> > No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
> > that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D

> Reinstall what?! Yes, you're back :)
>
> Jill

Deleted then re-installed the browser... :)

MT Newswatcher.

I totally deleted it from my computer, then went to one of the Mac
websites and re-downloaded it, and re-installed it and this time it
appears I got the configuration right. <G>
--

cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>
> > No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
> > that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D

> But, but, we know you are BACK! ;)

And not on Google Groups........ <G>

I'll start posting JDJ's again if anyone wants them?????
--

OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>>
>>> No need to respond to this post, if it shows up I'll see it and Know
>>> that I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ;-D

>> But, but, we know you are BACK! ;)

> And not on Google Groups........ <G>
>
> I'll start posting JDJ's again if anyone wants them?????

Always welcome, Om! BTW..... what happened to the "e" in Om(e)let? <eg -
ya see I am still not that Floozie-ed>

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

In article <[email protected]>,
cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> But, but, we know you are BACK! ;)

> > And not on Google Groups........ <G>
> >
> > I'll start posting JDJ's again if anyone wants them?????

> Always welcome, Om! BTW..... what happened to the "e" in Om(e)let? <eg -
> ya see I am still not that Floozie-ed>

I was not sure if my ID had been banned somehow, so I re-spelled it. <G>
I know it's not right...

I'll try fixing it later and see what happens.
--

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:20:59 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

> Called customer support, they said that the problem was not on their end
> or they'd have received thousands of phone calls..... <sigh>
> Said the problem was on my end and suggested a re-install.

I've had customer support say that to me in the past too. It's sure
sign they're not very well trained in troubleshooting. Too bad you
did it, but since the upgrade was to a better version... all's well
that ends well.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Post to alt.test to --- test your system.

-= Exported from BigOven =-

Pickled Eggs in Pickled Beet Juice

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 1
Cuisine: Uncategorized
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Categories: Sugar, Pickles, Eggs

-= Ingredients =-
Beets, small young
~~ S ~~
2 c Sugar
2 c Water
2 c Vinegar
1 ts Cloves
1 ts Allspice
1 tb Cinnamon

-= Instructions =-
Select small, young beets. Wash. Leave 3 inches of tops on and roots.
Cook until skins slip easily (about 15 minutes). Pack beets into
jars within 1/2 inch of top. Pour boiling liquid syrup over beets to
within 1/2 inch of top of jar. Process for 30 minutes in boiling water
bath. After the beets have had time to "cure" (about 2 months), we
then eat about 1/2 of the beets out of a quart jar, drop hard- boiled
eggs into the pickled beet juice, and put into the refrigerator for
about 2 weeks. By then, the beet color will have penetrated into the
whites of the eggs nearly to the yolk area. Of course, a much simpler
way would be simply to buy a large jar of pickled beets, eat about 1/2,
and drop in hard- boiled eggs; then, refrigerate and leave for a couple
of weeks until the beet juice has penetrated. From Geminis MASSIVE
MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini

** This recipe can be pasted into BigOven without retyping. BigOven.com
ID= 4908 **
** Easy recipe software. Try it free at: http://www.bigoven.com **

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

In article <[email protected]>,
sf <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:20:59 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>
> > Called customer support, they said that the problem was not on their end
> > or they'd have received thousands of phone calls..... <sigh>
> > Said the problem was on my end and suggested a re-install.

> I've had customer support say that to me in the past too. It's sure
> sign they're not very well trained in troubleshooting. Too bad you
> did it, but since the upgrade was to a better version... all's well
> that ends well.

Indeed. :)
I'm just glad to have my newsreader back!

Google groups is not only a PITA, but it does not support binary groups.
:-(

It was time consuming but all is ok now.
I'm sure I did not miss anything earth shattering! <lol>

Hugs!
--

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

> Post to alt.test to --- test your system.

I used austin.test initially.
Just wanted to make sure that it was going to translate over to other
groups. <G>

Call me paranoid, that's ok!

Hugs!!!!!!!!
--

OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

> Call me paranoid, that's ok!

Hey, Paranoid - how you doing ;)

Sorry.... couldn't help it....

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

In article <[email protected]>,
cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>

> > Call me paranoid, that's ok!

> Hey, Paranoid - how you doing ;)
>
> Sorry.... couldn't help it....

<snicker>

;-)
--

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:41:44 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Post to alt.test to --- test your system.

> I used austin.test initially.

And idiots like me actually read that group.

Talk about bored :)

-sw

In article <[email protected]>,
Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:41:44 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Post to alt.test to --- test your system.

> > I used austin.test initially.

> And idiots like me actually read that group.
>
> Talk about bored :)
>
> -sw

<snicker>
I see you post there a lot too......

Thanks for trying to help me out!
I appreciated it.
--

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:18:18 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:41:44 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:

>>> I used austin.test initially.

>> And idiots like me actually read that group.
>>
>> Talk about bored :)
>>
>> -sw

> <snicker>
> I see you post there a lot too......

Yeah. I keep posting there, but nobody seems to have much to say.
It was a pretty boring group until you came along.

> Thanks for trying to help me out!
> I appreciated it.

I didn't do anything. Glad I could help ;-)

-sw

In article <[email protected]>,
Serene <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:11:17 +0200, cathyxyz
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Pickled Eggs in Pickled Beet Juice

> I am dying to make these.
>
> Serene

A cheat way to make them:

Buy a jar of pickles, reserve the brine.
Buy 2 cans of beets, reserve the juice.

Mix the beet juice and pickle brine and soak the eggs in that for a few
days until the eggs are nice and pink. ;-)

Do this in the refrigerator of course!!!!!!
--
Peace!
Om

"My mother nevers saw the irony in calling me a Son of a *****."
- Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:18:18 -0500, OmManiPadmiOmlet wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> And idiots like me actually read that group.
> >>
> >> Talk about bored :)
> >>
> >> -sw

> > <snicker>
> > I see you post there a lot too......

> Yeah. I keep posting there, but nobody seems to have much to say.
> It was a pretty boring group until you came along.

I think I'm done now, unless you answer those last 2 posts. <G>

> > Thanks for trying to help me out!
> > I appreciated it.

> I didn't do anything. Glad I could help ;-)
>
> -sw

It's the thought that counts.....

hugs!