rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

Started by amanda.gallacher · · Last activity · 1 post · 183 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
29 January 2007
Last activity
29 January 2007
Original author
amanda.gallacher
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
183
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sounds well good. I'll do my best to be there, don't think I have
    anything planned for March yet. I'll see how much it'll cost me when I
    get home tonight.

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    -->sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch<--
    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57279

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.