Re: Is Anybody In Touch With Ken Davey

SD

Guest
Nexis wrote:
> "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > or has heard from him? I wonder how he is doing.
> >
> > Thank you for any news you can give me, Margaret

> I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps he's
> still there?
>
> kimberly

I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.

SD in Honduras

On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?

> Nexis wrote:
>> "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > or has heard from him? I wonder how he is doing.
>> >
>> > Thank you for any news you can give me, Margaret

>> I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps he's
>> still there?
>>
>> kimberly

> I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
> arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
>
> SD in Honduras

He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a great trip
and is doing well.

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________

BIOYA

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?
>

>> Nexis wrote:
>>> "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps
>>> he's still there?
>>>
>>> kimberly

>> I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
>> arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
>>
>> SD in Honduras

> He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
> great trip and is doing well.

Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.

Ken.

Ken Davey wrote:
> Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>>He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
>>great trip and is doing well.

> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
>
> Ken.

Ken, It is nice to see a post from you. How are you doing?

Ken Davey wrote:
> Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> >> I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
> >> arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
> >>
> >> SD in Honduras

> > He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
> > great trip and is doing well.

> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
>
> Ken.

Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.

SD

SD wrote:
> Ken Davey wrote:
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?

>>> He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
>>> great trip and is doing well.

>> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
>>
>> Ken.

> Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
> you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
>
> SD

I am truly sorry I missed you.
I have your Email address as
westie97 at yahoo.com
Is this correct?
My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com

Ken.

Ken Davey wrote:
> SD wrote:
> > Ken Davey wrote:

> >> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
> >>
> >> Ken.

> > Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
> > you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
> >
> > SD

> I am truly sorry I missed you.
> I have your Email address as
> westie97 at yahoo.com
> Is this correct?
> My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com
>
> Ken.

That is correct. Mmm...wonder why it didn't come though. Honduslow
sends another message off to cyberspace!

Sandi

SD wrote:
> Ken Davey wrote:
>> SD wrote:

>>> Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
>>> you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
>>>
>>> SD

>> I am truly sorry I missed you.
>> I have your Email address as
>> westie97 at yahoo.com
>> Is this correct?
>> My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com
>>
>> Ken.

> That is correct. Mmm...wonder why it didn't come though. Honduslow
> sends another message off to cyberspace!
>
> Sandi

I Emailed you several times - twice to let you know I was coming to Honduras
and could I bring you any needful things.
Check your mail client and make sure you don't have me blocked.
Send me a note - solar addy is best right now so I know at least I am
receiving you.

Ken.