Re: Is Anybody In Touch With Ken Davey

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by SD, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. SD

    SD Guest

    Nexis wrote:
    > "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > or has heard from him? I wonder how he is doing.
    > >
    > > Thank you for any news you can give me, Margaret

    > I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps he's
    > still there?
    >
    > kimberly

    I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
    arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.

    SD in Honduras

    Tags:

  2. On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?

    > Nexis wrote:
    >> "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > or has heard from him? I wonder how he is doing.
    >> >
    >> > Thank you for any news you can give me, Margaret

    >> I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps he's
    >> still there?
    >>
    >> kimberly

    > I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
    > arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
    >
    > SD in Honduras

    He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a great trip
    and is doing well.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  3. Ken Davey

    Ken Davey Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    > On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?
    >

    >> Nexis wrote:
    >>> "Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> I know he was headed for the Honduras in mid-Feb (iirc), so perhaps
    >>> he's still there?
    >>>
    >>> kimberly

    >> I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
    >> arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
    >>
    >> SD in Honduras

    > He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
    > great trip and is doing well.

    Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.

    Ken.

  4. Ken Davey wrote:
    > Wayne Boatwright wrote:

    >>He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
    >>great trip and is doing well.

    > Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
    >
    > Ken.

    Ken, It is nice to see a post from you. How are you doing?

  5. SD

    SD Guest

    Ken Davey wrote:
    > Wayne Boatwright wrote:

    > >> I haven't heard from him. I was expecting him to email me when he
    > >> arrived in country. He wanted some sources of green coffee beans.
    > >>
    > >> SD in Honduras

    > > He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
    > > great trip and is doing well.

    > Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
    >
    > Ken.

    Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
    you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.

    SD

  6. Ken Davey

    Ken Davey Guest

    SD wrote:
    > Ken Davey wrote:
    >> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >>> On Mon 13 Mar 2006 09:12:00p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it SD?

    >>> He has posted here in the past few days and seems to have had a
    >>> great trip and is doing well.

    >> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
    >>
    >> Ken.

    > Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
    > you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
    >
    > SD

    I am truly sorry I missed you.
    I have your Email address as
    westie97 at yahoo.com
    Is this correct?
    My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com

    Ken.

  7. SD

    SD Guest

    Ken Davey wrote:
    > SD wrote:
    > > Ken Davey wrote:

    > >> Sandra; I have Emailed you. let me know if you don't get it.
    > >>
    > >> Ken.

    > > Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
    > > you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
    > >
    > > SD

    > I am truly sorry I missed you.
    > I have your Email address as
    > westie97 at yahoo.com
    > Is this correct?
    > My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com
    >
    > Ken.

    That is correct. Mmm...wonder why it didn't come though. Honduslow
    sends another message off to cyberspace!

    Sandi

  8. Ken Davey

    Ken Davey Guest

    SD wrote:
    > Ken Davey wrote:
    >> SD wrote:

    >>> Nope...no email. I was in Ceiba 2-5 Mar and was hing to meet up with
    >>> you then. I I was attending a conference at the Mazapan School.
    >>>
    >>> SD

    >> I am truly sorry I missed you.
    >> I have your Email address as
    >> westie97 at yahoo.com
    >> Is this correct?
    >> My Email - solar at citytel.net or kentravel at yahoo.com
    >>
    >> Ken.

    > That is correct. Mmm...wonder why it didn't come though. Honduslow
    > sends another message off to cyberspace!
    >
    > Sandi

    I Emailed you several times - twice to let you know I was coming to Honduras
    and could I bring you any needful things.
    Check your mail client and make sure you don't have me blocked.
    Send me a note - solar addy is best right now so I know at least I am
    receiving you.

    Ken.