Re: Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something??

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Edward Dolan, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "bryanska" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >I'll stick by NG's because it makes sense to me, as does PhD's or BVD's.

    > "Y'all" also makes sense to a lot of people but it's INCORRECT.
    >
    > Incorrect usage undermines our English programs and contributes to
    > generations of kids who can't write a correct resume, proposal, or
    > business presentation.
    >
    > Don't cry to anyone if your kid doesn't get a job because of incorrect
    > spelling.

    Is "bryanska" Bryan Ball of BROL I wonder?

    In any event he is wrong as usual. If something does not look right to the
    great Ed Dolan, then there is most likely something wrong with it. English
    usage has always been determined by how elites like me use it, not how
    dwarfs and midgets like Bryan Ball use it.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  2. bryanska

    bryanska Guest

    >Is "bryanska" Bryan Ball of BROL I wonder?

    No, I am not that person. I do live in Minneapolis, however.