Re: Is the unicycle dangerous to reproductive system?

Hazmat

Guest
Chris.James wrote:
> july is a good month to be born. except when getting your drivers
> license that kinda sucks, you dont have it that entire school year

My birthday is next week, so i guess July is a good month to be born.
:D ;) :D

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition:D. :D
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com

1/2 of all US men will have some kind of problem down there at least 1
time in there by age 72. Be it prostate, rectum, urethra scarring
(landing on the bar--very common among cyclists), or something down
low. 1/3 of all US men will have chronic problems by age 72.

Most famous rider with prostate cancer ... Lance Armstrong.

I've also had a fistula in the past which I was told is EXTREMELY
common for riders.

National Institute of Health describes it as:

-A fistula is an abnormal connection between two parts inside of the
body. Fistulas can happen because of *injury, infection or
inflammation*. They may develop between different organs such as
between the esophagus and the windpipe, or the bowel and the vagina.
They can also develop between two blood vessels such as between an
artery and a vein, or between two arteries. -

Hard to prove that these things cause "major" problems, but if you have
a problem already, or had problems in the past, I would insure myself
with the most comfortable seat possible. I am not trying to scare
anyone, rather trying to point out these things before you have to pee
into a catheter.

--
puresyn

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night." -- Dave Barry
http://www.usenet.com

puresyn wrote:

> Most famous rider with prostate cancer ... Lance Armstrong.

Lance Armstrong, did not have prostate cancer he had something called a
"germ cell tumor." I know this because my son also had the same tumor.
A "germ cell tumor" is really the same thing as testicular cancer. It
most often occurs in males around the age of 2 years and again around
18-20 years. It is hard to say if Lance's cancer was caused from bike
riding. Most of the time there is no known cause for this type of
cancer.

--
csuko
http://www.usenet.com