rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Is unicycling addicive?

Started by Borgschulze · · Last activity · 4 posts · 189 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 December 2006
Last activity
1 December 2006
Original author
Borgschulze
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
189
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I didn't know the names were also used for Marijuana...

    I think that's quite rediculous.

    EDIT: I was actually looking into a Koxx saddle, but now I think I'll
    stay away from Koxx all together.

    --
    Borgschulze

    Spare some change for a new unicycle?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55299

  2. I don't think koxx cares what you think.

    --
    headstone
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    headstone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13637
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55299

  3. I didnt know Black Domina was also a drug term. When I read it I though
    of Black Dominatrix.

    I like my version better. 😄

    --
    Jerrick

    ~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
    more!~*~
    '!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
    '!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
    'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
    My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
    Blue Sex!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55299

  4. Whoa I also noticed this but thought it was just me:eek: hehe kinda
    funny though:p Danni will chime in on this😄

    --
    bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

    dudewithasock said:

    Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

    iridemymuni said:


    hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!

    tobbogonist said:


    this may be off topic, but my trouser snake is called:
    Conan: The Barbarian


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55299

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.