rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Is unicycling addicive?

Started by skilewis74 · · Last activity · 1 post · 174 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 December 2006
Last activity
1 December 2006
Original author
skilewis74
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
174
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. skilewis74 said:

    I never realized what those names were refferencing

    Quoted message said:

    If these terms were fairly known I would only get a Koxx if I planned
    to repaint it. Widely known I wouldn't even consider it.

    --
    skilewis74
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skilewis74's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/55299

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.