Re: It's 2005 Low Carb is Obsolete

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by AngieRose, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. AngieRose

    AngieRose Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
    > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
    > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
    > entirely.

    Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

    <shrug> maybe it's some pasta Co.

    Tags:

  2. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
    > > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
    > > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
    > > entirely.
    > >

    > Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

    Nah, it's the same guy who was trolling here a while back. Several of
    us managed to get him to stop via his ISP (Newsguy, who also happens to
    be MY ISP). He's toned it down considerably, but appears to be ramping
    back up again. Ignore him.

    --
    Saffire
    205/145/125 - 5'1.5"

  3. AngieRose <[email protected]> wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
    > > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
    > > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
    > > entirely.
    > >

    > Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

    > <shrug> maybe it's some pasta Co.

    It's Little Debbie. She's desperate.

  4. jamie

    jamie Guest

    Saffire <[email protected]> wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:tltet0ls5764s[email protected]
    >> > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
    >> > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
    >> > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
    >> > entirely.
    >> >

    >> Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

    > Nah, it's the same guy who was trolling here a while back. Several of
    > us managed to get him to stop via his ISP (Newsguy, who also happens to
    > be MY ISP). He's toned it down considerably, but appears to be ramping
    > back up again. Ignore him.

    Yeah, I suspect it's the same twit who got his hand slapped a couple
    of times for posting large batches of messages containing nothing but
    "ATKINS WILL KILL YOU" or something of that sort.

    --
    jamie ([email protected])

    "There's a seeker born every minute."