Re: It's 2005 Low Carb is Obsolete

AngieRose

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
> Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
> books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
> entirely.

Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

<shrug> maybe it's some pasta Co.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
> > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
> > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
> > entirely.
> >

> Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

Nah, it's the same guy who was trolling here a while back. Several of
us managed to get him to stop via his ISP (Newsguy, who also happens to
be MY ISP). He's toned it down considerably, but appears to be ramping
back up again. Ignore him.

--
Saffire
205/145/125 - 5'1.5"

AngieRose <[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
> > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
> > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
> > entirely.
> >

> Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

> <shrug> maybe it's some pasta Co.

It's Little Debbie. She's desperate.

Saffire <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > It's 2005 the Low Carb diet is Obsolete.
>> > Please stop eating all low carb foods now, and destroy your Atkins
>> > books Anyone that does not conform will not be banned from eating
>> > entirely.
>> >

>> Hearshey? Hearsheys Chocolate is that you?

> Nah, it's the same guy who was trolling here a while back. Several of
> us managed to get him to stop via his ISP (Newsguy, who also happens to
> be MY ISP). He's toned it down considerably, but appears to be ramping
> back up again. Ignore him.

Yeah, I suspect it's the same twit who got his hand slapped a couple
of times for posting large batches of messages containing nothing but
"ATKINS WILL KILL YOU" or something of that sort.

--
jamie ([email protected])

"There's a seeker born every minute."