Re: Jack Bauer List (Chuck Norris)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Joe Cadd, Jan 20, 2006.

  1. Joe Cadd

    Joe Cadd Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
    > list.

    You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

    Tags:

  2. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Joe Cadd wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
    > > list.

    > You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

    You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
    ;)

    CDB

  3. cc

    cc Guest

    Paladin wrote:
    > Joe Cadd wrote:
    >
    >>"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
    >>>list.

    >>You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

    > You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
    > ;)
    >
    > CDB

    I would have before season three. She became almost as annoying as his
    dead wife. It's too bad, she was a hot high-schooler in Old School. If
    they follow suit by killing the most irritating characters, she should
    be dead in no time.

    cc

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Paladin wrote:
    > Joe Cadd wrote:
    >> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
    >>> list.

    >> You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

    > You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
    > ;)
    >
    > CDB

    She's supposed to be back on the show this year.

    http://tinyurl.com/4dpz5 (SFW)

    Mmmm..... Elisha Cuthbert Grrrrrrrr!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    It must be getting warm in here...

    CDB

  6. Paladin wrote:
    > It must be getting warm in here...
    >
    > CDB

    My crotch just spontaneously combusted.
    _____
    Slack

  7. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Slack™ wrote:
    > Paladin wrote:
    >
    >> It must be getting warm in here...
    >>
    >> CDB
    >>

    > My crotch just spontaneously combusted.

    "Slack nuts roasting on an open fire..."
    :)

    Shawn

  8. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Slack™ wrote:
    > Paladin wrote:
    >
    >> It must be getting warm in here...
    >>
    >> CDB
    >>

    > My crotch just spontaneously combusted.

    "Slack nuts roasting on an open fire..."
    :)

    Shawn

  9. cc

    cc Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Paladin wrote:
    >
    >> Joe Cadd wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

    >> You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
    >> ;)
    >>
    >> CDB
    >>

    > She's supposed to be back on the show this year.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/4dpz5 (SFW)
    >
    > Mmmm..... Elisha Cuthbert Grrrrrrrr!

    Well, if she dressed like that and had zero speaking parts, I could deal
    with her.

  10. cc

    cc Guest