Re: Jack Bauer List (Chuck Norris)

Joe Cadd wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
> > list.

> You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
;)

CDB

Paladin wrote:
> Joe Cadd wrote:
>
>>"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
>>>list.

>>You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

> You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
> ;)
>
> CDB

I would have before season three. She became almost as annoying as his
dead wife. It's too bad, she was a hot high-schooler in Old School. If
they follow suit by killing the most irritating characters, she should
be dead in no time.

cc

Paladin wrote:
> Joe Cadd wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> I'm a big 24 fan and this was pretty funny and similar to the Chuck Norris
>>> list.

>> You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

> You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
> ;)
>
> CDB

She's supposed to be back on the show this year.

http://tinyurl.com/4dpz5 (SFW)

Mmmm..... Elisha Cuthbert Grrrrrrrr!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Paladin wrote:
> It must be getting warm in here...
>
> CDB

My crotch just spontaneously combusted.
_____
Slack

Slack™ wrote:
> Paladin wrote:
>
>> It must be getting warm in here...
>>
>> CDB
>>

> My crotch just spontaneously combusted.

"Slack nuts roasting on an open fire..."
:)

Shawn

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Paladin wrote:
>
>> Joe Cadd wrote:
>>
>>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> You're just after Jack Bauer's crank

>> You can have his crank, I'll take his daughter. *I didn't say that*.
>> ;)
>>
>> CDB
>>

> She's supposed to be back on the show this year.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4dpz5 (SFW)
>
> Mmmm..... Elisha Cuthbert Grrrrrrrr!

Well, if she dressed like that and had zero speaking parts, I could deal
with her.