Re: Jan Lies About Mercury Poisoning from Amalgams AGAIN!! (Was Re: What does everyone here do?)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by DEBBEE1023, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    << I know that the alternative destist feels better, and richer. >>

    Wow, let's talk about all of the RICH traditional doctors, and have they have
    prescribed drugs and have received compensation and other gifts from the
    pharmaceutical companies, shall we, Probert?

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

    Tags:

  2. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: Jan Lies About Mercury Poisoning from Amalgams AGAIN!! (Was Re:
    >What does everyone here do?)
    >From: [email protected]ojunk (DEBBEE1023)
    >Date: 10/13/2003 10:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time

    >Wow, let's talk about all of the RICH traditional doctors, and have they have

    >prescribed drugs and have received compensation and other gifts from the
    >pharmaceutical companies, shall we, Probert?

    you must know different doctors than I work with...

    yeah surgeons make a decent living...but why shouldn't they?? surgery
    education is at least 4+4+5 or so years....how many of us are 30+ before we can
    earn a living?? then have to pay back astronomical loans..

    "primary care docs...ie family,,peds,,etc" are llucky to make $150,000 ....not
    to mention their malpractice...

    "compensation from drug companies"?...you mean the pens and sticky pads and the
    pizza lunch...?? I am a prescribed..and that;s all I get...

    hawki

  3. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > << I know that the alternative destist feels better, and richer. >>
    >

    > Wow, let's talk about all of the RICH traditional doctors, and have they

    have
    > prescribed drugs and have received compensation and other gifts from the
    > pharmaceutical companies, shall we, Probert?

    That is not the subject of this thread.

    However, the point is well made, that there are these alternative dentists
    sucking people's hard earned money away from them for a useless procedure.