Re: Jan's hatred for Jews

DEBBEE1023

Guest
<<
There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>

And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
you.....you've got **** for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <<
> There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
> an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
> all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
>
> And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse

knows
> you.....you've got **** for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

It's "dormouse" cupcake. You really like to butcher artist's lyrics don't
you?

"Remember what the dormouse said,
Feed your head......."

carabelli

[email protected]ojunk (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> <<
> There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
> an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
> all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
>
> And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
> you.....you've got **** for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

This was the best non-response you could come up with??? Sheesh
DEBBEE -- & you couldn't even get *that* right! LOL!

It's soooo plain to see that your "knowledge" is based on old song
lyrics you've not bothered to actually read, asinine rhetoric you've
gleaned from pamphlets handed out on street corners by bigots like
yourself, & the back panel of a cereal box that claimed "they're
always after me Lucky Charms".

Cupcake, will you help me out? I have a wager with a friend. How many
bumperstickers do you have on your car? Only the ones of the back bumper
count.

carabelli

><<
>There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
>an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
>all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
>
>And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
>you.....you've got **** for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

I think Little Doobie's copy of that song repeats on the part about "One pill
makes you larger...." part of the song and skips "the one pill makes you
smaller...", but I digress.

I do believe Little Doobie has gotten into the neuro-solvents....again.