Re: Jan's hatred for Jews

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by DEBBEE1023, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    <<
    There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
    an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
    all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>

    And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
    you.....you've got shit for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

    Tags:

  2. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <<
    > There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
    > an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
    > all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
    >
    > And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse

    knows
    > you.....you've got shit for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

    It's "dormouse" cupcake. You really like to butcher artist's lyrics don't
    you?

    "Remember what the dormouse said,
    Feed your head......."

    carabelli

  3. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected]ojunk (DEBBEE1023) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > <<
    > There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
    > an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
    > all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
    >
    > And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
    > you.....you've got shit for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

    This was the best non-response you could come up with??? Sheesh
    DEBBEE -- & you couldn't even get *that* right! LOL!

    It's soooo plain to see that your "knowledge" is based on old song
    lyrics you've not bothered to actually read, asinine rhetoric you've
    gleaned from pamphlets handed out on street corners by bigots like
    yourself, & the back panel of a cereal box that claimed "they're
    always after me Lucky Charms".

  4. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

    Cupcake, will you help me out? I have a wager with a friend. How many
    bumperstickers do you have on your car? Only the ones of the back bumper
    count.

    carabelli

  5. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    ><<
    >There is a world where Jan's logic makes sense -- with a Cheshire cat,
    >an unusual looking glass, & tea parties where Jan & her friends have
    >all sorts of adventures. They even have the internet there.......;) >>
    >
    >And the door mouse said, "Feed Your Head"....obviously the door mouse knows
    >you.....you've got shit for brains, Michele....and need some help!!

    I think Little Doobie's copy of that song repeats on the part about "One pill
    makes you larger...." part of the song and skips "the one pill makes you
    smaller...", but I digress.

    I do believe Little Doobie has gotten into the neuro-solvents....again.